Esteem Jerking Problem

Hello dear Petrolheads,

I need your valuable inputs here. I own a 2007 Maruti Esteem VXI and I have been facing this issue from past 8 months and Authorized service center have been able to solve this! So please let me know if any of you have come across the same problem and have resolved it.

The car has a jerking problem(eg- if your are driving without fuel) only in the 2nd Gear, I repeat only in 2nd gear and rarely in 3rd sometimes. It is very irritating when driving in traffic, and everyone in traffic thinks that I am "learner" who does not know to drive!! and this is embarrassing when someone gives you a look when this happens.

I have showed it to Mandovi and other small time service stations, the car would be fine for a kilometer or 2, but after its back to its effect. The only way I avoid the jerks in traffic is if I hold the clutch and drive! So kindly suggest me any alternative if any of you have heard or experienced this problem.

Regards,
Lawrence
Hi bro. Did you got any solution for the jerking inb2nd gear ? I am facing the same issue and no one is able to give a perfect solution. Kindly revert.

Top Bottom