Ertiga Owned, Next is Ornamentation.

hi lekshman,
here are a few queries.. did you have all these accessories installed from ABT? and about the seat cover, is the quality of the rexine ok? is it available in dual tone? is reverse camera really useful as iam not an experienced driver.the music system in ZDI, is it DVD compatible? how much did your vechicle cost you albeit the accessories?
can i ask you more queries in future just in case if new doubts pops in my mind????
Hi Willy,

I am sorry for the delay in my reply. Somehow I missed to notice your questions.

Yes. I fixed all the accessories at ABT itself, prior to my delivery.

Seat cover's quality is ok and it is dual tone. Ofcourse I went for OEM one, they have large variety also, depending upon the cost.

The reverse cam is very useful. People wonder at me when I take reverse without turning back or watching the rear view mirror. (I just look at the display fitted in the dash. Will that not be stylish to look front and drive reverse!). It has 0.3 metre distance as the closest object alarm which is very useful in tight parking.

No, ZDI music system is not DVD compatible. One small aspect leftout by MS Engineers. They could easily made a DVD system and added a screen, to complete the luxury features. Wondering why they missed!

On road was INR10,15,003/- (June 2012) to be specific without the said accessories.

Like you, I am also a first timer to own a car and only very little about cars. Though I took my driving licence 16 years back I did put my hands on the wheels only since last June. In fact I learnt perfect driving on Ertiga only. It would be a pleasure for me to share what I know. Please do post. Thanks.

Hi Lekshman.
I also have booked the Ertiga ZDi and got alloted with an Ertiga ZDi without alloys. In the price split up. I have some doubts.
Ex Showroom Price : 8,72,150.46
Road Tax: 87215 (Ok)
Road Safety Tax 1900 (It is Rs 1500 Source --> State Transport Authority)
RC Card - Rs 250 (Ok)
Service charges - Rs 10000 (Did you also get the same?)
Extended Warrenty - Rs 11,202
Basic Accessories - Rs 2500 (They say it is compulsory)
Can you comment if the same was given to you too?
Sabharatnam.
Hi Sabharatnam,

I apologise for the delay in replying. I missed to notice your post. Bear with me if this info is obsolete to you now.

The ex-showroom (ABT, Guindy-Chennai) was 8,77,780. I get this from the proforma invoice they issued me to go for loan. I was quoted only as all inclusive 10,15,003/- during all my enquiries. No additional break ups where shared. But I got, as you said, the basic accessories (complete set of floor mat), 3rd & 4th year warranty, sbi suzuki autocard, insurance, road tax, regn. charges, 5 litre diesel, number plate, included in that price.

Other dealers in the Chennai where quoting 10.12 Lacs (during April 2012), which had only 3rd year warranty included, I believe. Thanks.

Dear Mr Mahesh,

Please can you advice me the contact details of the dealer from whom you have fitted Car-Arm-Rest-Centre-Console-Maruti-Suzuki Ertiga as I would also like to fit in my Swift Dzire New same as you have fitted.

I visited several shops in mumbai but they denied, saying that it will not fit in Dzire New but Ertiga and Dzire has same size,gap and space.

Will really appreciate your positive response.

Thanks Amit B.

Suggestions for Ertiga Ornamentation..

Hi,

I have just booked Ertiga VDI in chennai and am expecting delivery on 3rd may'13.

Please can someone suggest interior and exterior accessories for the car.

Thanks in advance...

Surya

Accessories For Maruti Suzuki ERTIGA (All Model)

The Ertiga is not a new entry for Indian market.
But the Accessories option for this car is very limited.

Those are available are not VFM product. Some are looking sub standard.
Maruti is also offering some Accessories, but those are high priced as compared to product available in the open market.

Even almost same time this car was launched in INDONESIA .
Now that market is flooded with Ertiga Accessories.

I found some pics of those Accessories.

Can anyone suggest from where i can source this type of product ?

Attachments

This is my LUV & its accessories.

LUV:

Seat Covers:

Parking Sensors & rear view display

Floor Mats

Door Visors

Door Sil guard

Ganeshji
Hi All, I am a new member of The Automotive India and I am going to take delivery of my Ertiga Zxi (Dusky Brown) next week.
Mr. Mahesh, I really love the seat cover colors and the finish. Can you lease let me know if you got it done from the dealer or outside and also the brand of the seat cover? Thanks in Advance!

Still I am waiting for good, durable & affordable chrome accessories for my White Ertiga ZXi. [:)]
I have tried 5-6 shops in Pune. But all have very very limited chrome stuff for Ertiga.

I believe it will take more time to come those accessories in the open market.
What's available now (except scuff plate) all seems to "JUGAD" [frustration]

Re: any possible way to get this awesome to ertiga ?

Awesome! Lights up like day!
You can ask some reknowned modifiers around VOC park?

Re: any possible way to get this awesome to ertiga ?

damn in Indonesia there are many ertiga lovers they modifying like anything , here in cbe is waste bro we sud try in bangl :-?

Ertigas at night......Courtesies from Indonesia

Hi folks...

I have just keyed in my ownership review on my humble Ertiga ZDI http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../16048-being-luved-ertiga-zdi-ecru-beige.html

Yes I am indeed humbled by these fantastic rides tearing down the streets in far off Indonesia, they really light up the nights there.

I came across a few pics on the net, which I hope to share them with you, some of you may have already seen it, others can drool!!!!

Its really amazing, where do they get the stuff from and how they got it done. Some maybe loud and over the top but some of them are really nice and cool.

Enjoy..

Attachments

Re: Ertigas at night......Courtesies from Indonesia

few more pix

Attachments

Awesome Ertigas!
It seems they conduct an Ertiga meet regularly!
There is nothing like that in India! Shame on us!
Regarding the mods, most of the mods look fantastic, but some mods like the boot speaker systems and other gadgets may compromise the practicality/flexiblity and spoils the classy, elegant nature of the LUV! What I find the best are the different types of Headlamps!

Top Bottom