Seat Covers:

Parking Sensors & rear view display

Floor Mats

Door Visors

Door Sil guard

Ganeshji

Thread Starter #4
Nice seat covers and the idol matches the colour as well [thumbsup]

Is it the baker's brown shade? How much was the OTR price?
Thanks Rahul,

This is Dusky brown. ZDI at Mumbai outside octroi limit is about 9.75L.

Last edited:
One question on the position of the reverse camera. all the photos shows it to be placed on the rear bumber. but in that position there is a high chance of it getting damaged if someone bangs from the back. are there any reverse cameras which can be fitted under the rear door handle, just above the number plate like in verna?

I have tried to use the imported reverse camera which can be used above the back door handle, but there is no space in Ertiga for that.so i gave up and put the reverse camera at the center of the bumper :-(

I am yet to take the delivery of my Ertiga ZDi even though booked on 7th April 2012. I booked Elegance Europa seat covers from Reliance Autozone with 34% discount as Independence Day offer which is valid till tomorrow...

For rear camera view which is better
1. RVM with sensor & camera support
2. GPS with rear camera support
3. ICE display with rear camera support

And which among these do you think will be cheapest and best combination if one wants rear parking sensors ,rear view camera, good ICE and GPS

I am yet to take the delivery of my Ertiga ZDi even though booked on 7th April 2012. I booked Elegance Europa seat covers from Reliance Autozone with 34% discount as Independence Day offer which is valid till tomorrow...
DrRG
I also enquired about the offer and they gave me an estimate of about 38000 for leather seat covers after discount of 34%. But I was not sure whether he will stick to the rates if the car delivery gets delayed. Moreover I heard there was fresh trouble in gurgaon plant where ertiga is manufactured.

Last edited:
Its now 2.5 months over and waiting for my ZXI to be delivered.
Between saw this thread for accessories.

I wanted bluetooth streaming, hands free and rear view camera and sensor .
Can anyone advice me on how to go about it. Going for separate fitting is good ? or going for an integrated touch panel music system with all these feature are good.

I am have touch screen in my Verna and I have used to it. But do not want to loose the quality music system which Maruti offers.

I have done following modifications.

- replaced the vdi music system with Pioneer 2-din player
- integrated reverse camera ( nowadays I dont use it also, wondering if it was actually required)
- art leather seats (GSPORT)
- steering cover

Hi All,

I took delivery of my E.Beige ZDI on 16th June from ABT-Guindy, Chennai. So far the experience is very good. Have not made any trips. Done only 975 Kms, so far.

I went for the followed accessories.

1. Reverse Camera with 4 Sensors and a Display - Rs.10000
2. Roof Carrier - Rs.6000
3. Body Side Molding - Rs.1400
4. Bumper Corner Molding - Rs.500
5. Steering Wheel Cover - Rs.500
6. Car Body Cover - Rs.1200
7. MGA Seat Cover - Rs.6000

Hi prem2535, you can look at my leather seats done by Augusta Bangalore, in case if you are in Blore, you can refer my name to them for discounts. its imported Italian Leather called Napa. they do it for doors too.(page 34, Ertiga ZDi bought owners review).

Hi prem2535, you can look at my leather seats done by Augusta Bangalore, in case if you are in Blore, you can refer my name to them for discounts. its imported Italian Leather called Napa. they do it for doors too.(page 34, Ertiga ZDi bought owners review).
Thanks starpp
I am from Noida. I am still awaiting delivery of my car. I got a call from dealer two days back for silver colour but I refused since I want either dusky brown or gray colour. Hope I will get it in another month or so. I searched on the net regarding seat covers. Nappa leather is the best. Do you have any idea of supplier in delhi. Have you also engine oil leakage problem in your ertiga
Prem

Top Bottom