Ertiga Owned, Next is Ornamentation.

Accessories for Ertiga ZDI (Coming Home Soon)

I have booked Ertiga ZDI 22nd September and the delivery is going to happen tomorrow. I am so excited to have dream car in my life. I was planning to own this car for last two years and fortunately the D-Day arrived. Thank God for everything!.

I have been planning for accessories to add for Ertiga, shops are quoting different prices and I am looking for cheaper price but good quality. Any suggestion where I can get better price but good quality in Hyderabad.

Accessories I am planning for :-

1. Front Bumper guard - Rs.5600
2. Rear bumper guard - Rs.2800
2. Full mat for flooring - Rs.2400
3. Leather beige Seat cover & Steering cover. - Rs.5500
4. Reverse cam with Bluetooth - Rs.4200
5. Door Visor - Rs.1250
6. Faux wood - Rs.2200
7. Body color rubber side beeding - Rs.1250

Experts can suggest whether car accessory price quotes higher side or not? I am still looking for options with fingers crossed to find out best shops.

Meanwhile, I visited 3M Car care yesterday to check the 3M Mat and other services. They quoted 3M Mat 1sft is Rs.275 and VAT extra. That is too expensive than what I thought. Anti-Corrosion under body treatment is about 3999 + VAT. I don't have big budget for accessories. May be all put together I can spend 20-25K including 3M Mat and anti-corrosion treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Accessories for Ertiga ZDI (Coming Home Soon)

Pradeep, congrats for the Ertiga. Seeing your accessories list I am suggesting you the following:

Omit the front and rear guards as they have unwanted weight which is not good for car dynamics and secondly in case of rear hit or front hit, instead of protecting the car they will ultimately damage your car's bumper. The kind of roads we have in India, I am telling you, these guards shall add to car rattles.

Rubber moldings for doors are not needed because they don't serve any practical purpose and faux wood is now obsolete. I too have removed many pieces of faux wood from my car recently. Instead I would suggest go for gloss black/ piano black wrap on the dashboard panel.

I hope Maruti is not charging you for basic kit consisting of Steering cover, mats, perfume and divinity. If they ask you to pay, then simply refuse to do so. These items are always complementary.

Regards

Akash

Re: Accessories for Ertiga ZDI (Coming Home Soon)

Do you really need the wood finish? I don't like such faux wood trims in any car. It depends on taste.
At the same time, it would look good if and only if used in right places.
Rear guard is a necessity nowadays, but the front guards would affect and hamper the deployment of airbags in case of an impact.
Body color rubber side beadings are much better than black ones.
By bluetooth, do you mean you are going to change the Head unit? If so, go for some good quality touchscreen system with Reverse camera also. (I prefer Sony or Pioneer)
3M has good quality service and products, so you can try.
The price seems to be good for all other accessories.
Any specific reason you are not going for MGA products?

Hi friends , today i visited one shop in cbe , he said that there is one seller in Delhi they charging around 22k for both projector HL but the power is not enough though .& also he says they all getting OE headlight assembly & modifying with projectors .

finally he says he can do with half price , lets see, ill update if any
Hi guhan,

even i was looking to change the headlight to projectors -got a lead in JC road blr (opp to JK automobiles) he quoted 8.5 to change to projector set with 6 months warranty ( 5 hours work you have to take the headlight sets removed from local technician ) but no warranty on HID ballast (if gone 700 per piece ) and if you want with the led stripe indicators 13.5

Re: My LUV

Hi
I just make some
Work on my ertiga
Pls freinds let me know how its look
Thanks
Hi there and welcome to TAI!
Your Ertiga looks good! But the gap in the yellow vinyl in the rear, which you have left for the "S" badge looks a bit weird.
Good job nonetheless.
Buckle up and Safe Motoring![:)]

Suzuki Ertiga accessories

Looking for anyone with high reputation that can ship accessories in the Philippines,
I will pay for the shipment.

Ertiga accessories needed:

Rain visor (smoke or chrome or black)
Door handle cover(chrome)
bowl cover(chrome)
side mirror protector(chrome)
trunk lid cover (chrome)
front grill cover (chrome)
gas tank cover(chrome)
rear sill plate chrome stainless

Please send me an email
jbc0786@gmail.com
Thanks!

Attachments

Re: Suzuki Ertiga accessories

Looking for anyone with high reputation that can ship accessories in the Philippines,
I will pay for the shipment.

Ertiga accessories needed:

Rain visor (smoke or chrome or black)
Door handle cover(chrome)
bowl cover(chrome)
side mirror protector(chrome)
trunk lid cover (chrome)
front grill cover (chrome)
gas tank cover(chrome)
rear sill plate chrome stainless

Please send me an email
jbc0786@gmail.com
Thanks!
Everybody has their own taste and preferences. I respect your preferences but at the same time let me share my take on the same. For me too much of chrome transforms your car from 'A Tom Cruise to a Lady Gaga'. Yes, you have the freedom to ask me "Your Honda City has got a bloody big chrome grille and asking me about Tom to Gaga stuffs!!!!". Answering in advance 'I am planning to change the same, to paint it to a glossy black finish or something like but no chrome'.

Note : I still love the looks of 1st gen (in India) Honda City, Mitsubishi Lancer, VW Polo. So my taste is "Simple and elegant".

Last edited:
Customised Chrome Front Grill

Hello all,
I currently own an Ertiga
I would like to have a customised Chrome Front Grill with my initials pB,
Any suggestions from Bangalore?
Name, contact,

Thanks n Regards,
pB

Top Bottom