EMI Cheque Bounced - Advice Required

Re: EMI cheque bounced, advice required

Is it true, I mean it is crime and ICICI claims to be a better bank and recent ad on TV suggests that you can visit ATM to do some many activities [frustration]. Yes, probably to give ICICI more opportunity to make more money.
Well I know there have been cases like I mentioned with this bank in Goa. As for me I prefer to have nothing to do with this bank. Even my company has an account with them as was insisting that our salary accounts should be with them. I flatly refused and told them that if they cannot remit my salary to a nationalised bank I will leave and join a company that can.

Be aware that the dealers are very clever in every aspects,they will do anything with a lot of influences and severely in most cases.If you make your car invisible,then the police makes you in place of your car visible in the appropriate place.Call the dealer and convince as much as you can and get the things set right.

Thread Starter #19
So Prakash what is the status ? Have you met with the banker or not ? Please update
Hi Shailinder

I had not meet the manager untill,.he didn't pickup the calls to explain the reasons for late payment,.

I think they had plan to file the case,.

I am so :confused:

Waiting for their answer

Hi Shailinder

I had not meet the manager untill,.he didn't pickup the calls to explain the reasons for late payment,.

I think they had plan to file the case,.

I am so :confused:

Waiting for their answer
Hmmm [thinking] I fail to understand why are you waiting for them to take any action ? Why do not you go and talk to them in person. Go to the bank and talk to them, explain reason for cheque bounce and how are you going to address it in future. Also pay rest of the payment (2 months EMI). See all these bankers wants money one would be paying towards the bank. If you are fulfilling that desire, I do not think they should harass you. Even if you want to take an action, you can put it forward strongly once you visit there and make a request in writing.

Talk to someone you know near by who can go along with you to handle the situation.

STRONG ADVISE: Do not sit and wait rather act.

Top Bottom