Electronic Ignition For Maruti 800

Thread Starter #16
Thank you for the reply guys. I even contacted the distribituor through e-mail, He says i've to pay him in full as advance after that he'll send me the thing through some DTDC courier. So is it safe to go for it or can i buy it in person?? Or is this thing available in mysore or bangalore!!
Yes, it is safe. You have to buy it directly from him, there is no other option!

@Khabir:The price of it unit is 4000.Shipping would be expensive.Can you post some pictures of your car?

Also what kind of engine is running in your car?

Is it a 3 cylinder or 4 cylinder?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
hi guys am new here, i am from mauritius i own a carb version of the 2nd gen maruti. i just love this car, this problem of starting in the morning often harass me as well. well i would like to know how can i provide my car with this kit?? i mauritius, their is only 2 shops for maruti parts and they just have stock things with nothing new no crystal headlights sold either.. i mean is their any specific site or email of this mr bhide?? thanks guys
Hi Khabir, this is the website for the electronic ignition. You will get the contact details there.

so nice of you all to reply me, well i actually bought my maruti in february 2000, it runs on an f8b ,3 cylinder carburetted engine, yes i'll post some pics of the car.

i recently bought an ignition coil which make is "hansa" dont know if you ever used them, but they are really bad!. i used it for 2 months and it started giving sparks everywhere. on the wires on the ignition coil itself as well.

@Khabir:I had spoken to the manufacturer directly.The shipping charges to Mauritius will be high.Also there will be need for a Customs declaration.In the event something went wrong wit the kit sending it back and forth will be a costly affair.Please check my earlier post for the base price of the ignition kit.If you are still interested let me know

I think we used this company's contact less ignition systems in the 90s and it gave so many problems and we had to refund the money to all the customers whose car's this was fitted on good to see they've improved.

Top Bottom