Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

Yes, seen that, but this one comes with analog pressure gauge. I prefer to have one with digital gauge
If so, you can get Michelin MN-4203 Digital Tyre Gauge as well. Of course it is expensive but it gives very accurate readings. You don't have to take out the heavy inflator everytime just to check tyre pressure, use the gauge instead. Incase inflator fails in future, you can get air filled outside and use your gauge for correct pressure.

ReQtech is working fine for bhvm and it has many positive reviews so it would be my first suggestion.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
This looks far too weak for a car tyre.
Yes, the reviews also say that it is mostly good for two wheelers etc..

If so, you can get Michelin MN-4203 Digital Tyre Gauge as well
Yes, will go for this, as it seems convenient to check air pressure.

ReQtech is working fine for bhvm and it has many positive reviews
Finally. ResQTech seems the one I can go for.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Already placed an order for the two items with Amazon:

ResQTech Tyre inflator - Rs.3970 (delivery before 15th June)

Michelin Digital tyre gauge - Rs.1282/- (delivery on 9th June)

Waiting for the items to arrive,.!

Well, I had suggested digital tyre gauge if you buy analog tyre inflator but you bought it along with digital tyre inflator. [lol]

Expensive purchase but anyway, it will be helpful to double check. Looking forward to your review on both the products.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Well, I had suggested digital tyre gauge if you buy analog tyre inflator but you bought it along with digital tyre inflator
Yes, I got it. In fact, I wanted a digital tyre gauge even if I buy a digital inflator. With the digital tyre gauge I can check the air pressure whenever I needed without taking out the inflator .

Expensive purchase but anyway, it will be helpful to double check. Looking forward to your review on both the products.
Yes, shade expensive, but then the reviews of the inflator (ResQTech) are good and also a positive certificate from our friend @bhvm, which I cannot neglect, I decided to go with that.

Will give a write up once I get the products in hand.

350Z

Core Team
Hi folks. I’m looking for a durable but budget-friendly Tyre Inflator. Is it worth paying the premium for branded ones like Michelin or Goodyear compared to say that from Amazon Basics?

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the feedback. Bergmann Typhoon (BCT-150D) seems to be another option considering metal-built and overall positive reviews. It has 150 wattage. Not sure if it’ll work fine on Fiesta Classic though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom