Effective Car Scratch Remover

Thread Starter #1
We all love our cars so much that it is very hard to console ourselves when we see those teeny tiny scratches on our car. But when we think of getting it rectified, the thought of hefty bill comes in front of us we invariably postpone it.

Well, there is an end to every woe. When I was wondering if there is any way out, I came across this product at a HP petrol station. The service person was persuading me to have look at this product and as usual, I was reluctant to buy from him. He offered to give a demo then and there. I thought, well we could as well have a look at what they want to show.

What I saw next was really amazing. The scratches were actually paint from other vehicles that got scraped. This product does not work on areas where the paint of the car has got peeled, but that is just obvious.

Below is a small demo of how effective it is.

The product comes with four cans.
  1. Quick Detailer.
  2. Stain Remover.
  3. Clean N shine wax.
  4. Windshield Auto glass coat.

Quick Detailer basically is a spray that loosens any dirt or dust on the surface. You can also use this on the black plastic areas to maintain the shine.
Stain remover is a thick liquid that removes all the stains, like the ones in the image.
The Clean N Shine was should be mixed with water which is used clean the car and it brings in a charming shine on the car.
Windshield coat makes your windshield increases clarity and is a dust repellant.

I have tried the first two and you can see the results. But as I said, it does not work if the paint has peeled off. I have used this to remove lot of such stains and works just like magic.

If you are interested, their website is Car Care Products - Car Polish,Car Shiner,Car Care Accessories Product,Car Maintenance Kit in India
A product of B R International @ E-212, Flatted Factory Complex, Okhla Phase III, New Delhi - 110020.
emails: info@eurogoldsuper.com, brijesh@eurogoldsuper.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Well jammy is that HP Bunk located near 9th Block Jaynagar?
The one which sells only Turbojet Diesel.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Yeppy, that is the place. It is a pity that they sell only turbojet diesel. That was my preferred station for fuel. It is still for petrol but not diesel.

I was informed by those sales guy that we can get more delivered by shopping from their website directly. Haven't tried it yet though.

BTW, I forgot to post the price. In total it costs around Rs.525.

We all love our cars so much that it is very hard to console ourselves when we see those teeny tiny scratches on our car. But when we think of getting it rectified, the thought of hefty bill comes in front of us we invariably postpone it.
aha, yes that is the case with me! but good product. i will try to find it here because its pretty cool!

Looks like a Scratch removing product which REALLY works. I dont mind paying that small amount for getting rid of minor scratches.

Looks like the "Stain Remover" is nothing but a rubbing compound like the Scratch out (Formula 1). One advantage I see is that, these products will be original and most of the Formula 1 products that are available in India are Fake ones.

I almost spent 1 hour verifying the original and duplicate can of formula 1 polish at big bazaar and finally ended up buying a fake one. Realized this when I came back home. Both the original and Fake ones have importers sticker. !!!!!

Thread Starter #7
Looks like the "Stain Remover" is nothing but a rubbing compound like the Scratch out (Formula 1). One advantage I see is that, these products will be original and most of the Formula 1 products that are available in India are Fake ones.

I almost spent 1 hour verifying the original and duplicate can of formula 1 polish at big bazaar and finally ended up buying a fake one. Realized this when I came back home. Both the original and Fake ones have importers sticker. !!!!!
Big Bazaar is usually place for fake products. I have had bitter experience buying products there, hence I no longer go there.

Well, this ain't any formula 1 product but it definitely works.

When I actually used it for the first time, I thought that the stain remover was very liquidy compared to the ones used by the sales guy for demo. Later, I realized that I did not shake the bottle well enough to see its proper form.

If it does the job it is doing, I don't mind even if it is a local brand.

I got a free sample of that small bottle in a HP bunk here in Chennai , and i must admit it really works! Removes all minor scratches and yes if the paint had peeled off nothing can be done!

I highly recommend you guys to use it , its really effective and have removed several scratches caused in parking spots in my Verna( obviously some other dumb driver). It does not seem to cause any damage to your paint also , the shine is retained!

I was just thinking what will i do if the bottle empties up after few years and Voila i can buy another one now! Thanks JammyD!

Thread Starter #11
@cooldhaya, great I have one more guy who has used this product. [:)]

I had inevitably driven on a road newly asphalted. The small droplets of tarmac had got deposited on the body of the car near the rear wheel.

Was a bit skeptical but thought of giving it a try and used the scratch remover on it. Bingo, with some rubbing, I was able to remove it completely. If it was left unattended, it would have damaged the paint big time. May be the scratch remover was not needed with only the spray doing the job but tried it never the less.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
@JammyD- What about Windshield autoglass coat? Did you try it?
No Akash, have not tried it yet. Should give it a try. Will update this thread with its results. It says that dust deposition reduces so that is what I am going to look for.

350Z

Core Team
Hey Jammy, Thanks for sharing the brief review of this product. A day before I was too being offered a demo of this scratch remover on a HP Petrol Pump but chose to avoid because I was running out of time. However, after reading the review, it seems worth a try. Keep us updated. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well then i would suggest just drop by that bunk again and buy it , you will never regret buying it unless it does some harm to the paint on extensive or long term usage!

Top Bottom