Effective Car Scratch Remover

Guys didnt saw this thread earlier.

BTW I brought exactly the same product today from a pump. It costed me INR 475/- and the MRP was INR 610/-

The guy gave me a good demo and tempted me to buy the package.
But after buying I was still in the delemia that have I made the right decision since I was not aware of this brand 'Euro Gold Super'.
But now when I googled it I ended up here.[:D]

Can any one please guide me where the same product is available in Mumbai?
I want to remove few minor scratches and apply wax on my car.
Please guide me. :-)

hey jamyy thanks, you almost cleared my dilemma , a day before i was too offered this scrtach remover demo on hp petrol pump the demo was good and tempting but again i thought to don't buy one because i never heard about this brand , now i think i should give a try .

Need best quality scratch removal pen for my alto800!!!!

Some retarded sctrached my alto 800 with a key. Scratch is deep but small in diameter. So, need you guys help for buying best quality scratch remover pen. My car is white in color.
Scratch affected on driver side door and rear left door.

TIA
TENIDA

350Z

Core Team
Re: Need best quality scratch removal pen for my alto800!!!!

Some retarded sctrached my alto 800 with a key. Scratch is deep but small in diameter. So, need you guys help for buying best quality scratch remover pen. My car is white in color.
Formula-1 scratch out does the job well to clear minor scratches. I don’t know if mine fake or genuine. An image will provide us a better idea on how deep the mark is.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Need best quality scratch removal pen for my alto800!!!!

Formula-1 scratch out does the job well to clear minor scratches. I don’t know if mine fake or genuine. An image will provide us a better idea on how deep the mark is.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Will provide the image tomorrow.

Friends, don't fall for Euro Gold products!!!! They are way too low on quality to say the least. I too fell for the demonstration results at the Kalindi Kunj bunk. They DO hide the minor scratches but do not actually fill the surface (with resin or likes of that). A couple of shampoo washes and a few sunny days is all it would take for the scratches to reappear. I have used it for my Lance but was never even close to happy with the results. 2 days back I was offered the same set at a bunk in Noida. Now the set has a Quick Detailer too. It is a foamy spray that claims to smooth-en out the metal painted surface. They are promoting it in the name of dry wash. Price was 525/- but when I flatly refused to buy (as he insisted like hell so took the demo) he said that he would give it to me at dealer/self price of 400/-. Didn't purchased it though.

Friends,

I'm very upset with the scratch on my car - Alto k10. Could anyone suggest the best way to get this fixed. Scratch doesn't seem to be very deep but the paint is off and there is light dent also. I don't know how this happened ..someone hit it with it when it was parked. btw this is on the left side rear door.

I appreciate you help guys.. I have attached the pic.

Sudhakar.S

Attachments

It is way too deep buddy. The only solution is to get it painted. If you wish to try a DIY then order a kit from com-paint.com for your car's color. It's quite easy to apply.

That is a scratch which has resulted in loss of paint buddy. I am sorry to say that you will need to take it to a trusted local workshop and get the area dented and painted. It won't cost too much (I just got the entire bottom half of my rear door plus a small portion of the front door and rear wheel arch dented and painted for Rs. 3500).
Scratch removers or rubbing compound will not work in your case.

Top Bottom