DYPDC - Designing the Future!

Yup, NID is real good, but it is not focussed on Automotive design, and I think that is a necessity for any institute which intends to make a mark in this field.

don we have any car designing centers in India except DC?? someone on orkut told me about a desiging college but it looked to be local one..
Well there are reputed institutes in India. But the thing is they have just started 3-4 yrs back. (except NID)
Yup, NID is real good, but it is not focused on Automotive design, and I think that is a necessity for any institute which intends to make a mark in this field.
+ 1.

Actually its called Transportation Designing.

This includes everything like from cycles to boats to aircraft & obviously car's-bikes [:D]

Then the next thing is to choose between interior or exterior designing.

In Interiors you get to specialize interiors of every transportation mode.
In exteriors you get to specialize exteriors of every transportation mode.

When you are done with such courses 70 % of the times you have to go abroad & hence you need a known degree/certificate which the high fee institute do give you.There are many but the DSK SUPINFOCOM is just one i know so deep.There is another such institute here in pune.

(India is just catching up,we are going good in the manufacturing industry due to the low labor cost etc,but the designs still are from other countries)

hey neil, can u help me out, I'm pursuing mech. enggand i just wana make money to just let i can live my life with full enjoyment so can u tell which course will take me to my destination. a mba or mtech or am somewhat intrested in doing a course frm dydpc or from anyother institute about car n bikes designing, just wana make a big pack of money. plz guide me. thanx[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
First, I think I should clear that there’s no such job in this world in which you can earn millions over a night, though automotive designing is considered as a great career which includes healthy salary, but yes, at the same time healthy efforts too, still it’s quite unfortunate that there’s no proper route or guidance to reach to it in India. If you’re equally enthusiastic about automobiles as much as you are about cash, I’d say give a shot to it and put your all efforts in. A few reputed colleges for automotive designing includes NID and DSKID in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey neil, can u help me out, I'm pursuing mech. enggand i just wana make money to just let i can live my life with full enjoyment so can u tell which course will take me to my destination. a mba or mtech or am somewhat intrested in doing a course frm dydpc or from anyother institute about car n bikes designing, just wana make a big pack of money. plz guide me. thanx[:)]
Sorry i cant help you find quick,huge money making courses.
Tell me what your actually interested in & i can help you. [cheers]

First, I think I should clear that there’s no such job in this world in which you can earn millions over a night, though automotive designing is considered as a great career which includes healthy salary, but yes, at the same time healthy efforts too, still it’s quite unfortunate that there’s no proper route or guidance to reach to it in India. If you’re equally enthusiastic about automobiles as much as you are about cash, I’d say give a shot to it and put your all efforts in. A few reputed colleges for automotive designing includes NID and DSKID in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanx a lot 350Z for clearing my doubts. ok fine i got a clearance here that I'm not going to be a millionaire no out of there directly from starting. so let me tell you I'm a person of any subject accordance but mostly like getting a job where i can get my own efforts work. With a fame and so in search got a info from my frnd about dypdc and so just asked. By the way love bikes a lot, like my life and so a better n glorious career in which i can go, can u jst suggest, in india or anywhere else. will try at my best. THANX.

Sorry i cant help you find quick,huge money making courses.
Tell me what your actually interested in & i can help you. [cheers]
I'm jst intrested in any course where i can bring my efforts out and just want to get more and more engaed socially for just a "know everyone" situation so that where then over in future i can workout easily if i gota do a big bussiness ahead. My school was very good i was just involved in the projects of physics and i loved that but i got a worst college n thats why my attitude n confidence towards studies are morally down n getting worst grades of my life. so plz help out and also if u can guide me in to d masters colleges that are good to study n learn about. i wanted to do mba or i loved bikes n got info from a frnd about dypdc. so also suggest me it would work out to get me a job with a salary so that i can have my life enjoyd somewhat and which colleges are good for mba??? and is dypdc good or any other you would suggest???. plz...thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
thanx a lot 350Z for clearing my doubts. ok fine i got a clearance here that I'm not going to be a millionaire no out of there directly from starting. so let me tell you I'm a person of any subject accordance but mostly like getting a job where i can get my own efforts work. With a fame and so in search got a info from my frnd about dypdc and so just asked. By the way love bikes a lot, like my life and so a better n glorious career in which i can go, can u jst suggest, in india or anywhere else. will try at my best. THANX.
If you are so passionate, you could aim for automobile designing. Post here in case you have any specific queries related to DYPDC, otherwise for general career advice, please create a separate thread in an appropriate section. We’ll try to help you out as much as we can.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Great news budding automotive designers: DYPDC has tied up with Coventry which is UK's one of the best and renowned universities. An excerpt from their website:

> Students will have the opportunity to progress to 4th year undergraduate BA/MDes Programmes in Automotive & Transport at Coventry University upon succesful completion of the undergraduate programme at DYPDC and a successful portfolio evalution by Coventry University.

> Students will have the opurtunity to progress to the Msc programme in Design & Transport at Coventry University upon succesful completion of the post-graduate programme at DYPDC and a successful portfolio evalution by Coventry University.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom