Driving License Test in Bangalore HSR RTO

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Need some inputs. I have my DL test (LMV, MCWG) scheduled next week in RTO HSR Layout, Bangalore South. My old DL from other state had expired. Due to data and interstate issues, I preferred to apply for a fresh one.

- Both LMV and MCWG tests are scheduled on the same day, same slot. I am not sure how will I manage getting both a car and a bike for the test at the same slot. Need inputs from folks who lately managed to get the driving test for multiple vehicle types done.
- My entire process (DL, LL, payment etc.) was done online (via linked Aadhar). No agents/schools are involved here. Anything I can do to be more prepared and ensure entire process completes in the same visit.

Hoping some inputs. Thanks in advance.
Cheers~!

Hi
Can you please share your experience about the DL test. I am in the same situation now.
Planning to schedule my DL test for next week.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #3
Your experience depends on the RTO branch, officer's mood, a bit of your skills and your day.

If you're going to HSR RTO, Bangalore, then you will most likely be giving a test in their parking yard at the backside. Nobody sat next to me, rather they observed standing at a distance.

They observe you for hand signals, seat belts, indicators, helmets (2 wh) etc. Be watchful of those.

Let me know if you need to know something specific.

Cheers~!

I think MVD Kerala is the stricter one. You have to do H/8 (4Wheeler/2Wheeler), and then have a road test. Recently they had a plan to introduce test for gradient also. I am not sure whether they have now.

Top Bottom