Driving is Believing...Hyundai Verna Fluidic!

Hi Amit
Good Seat covers , looks very premium. How much did you pay for it . Have you taken the car for the first service ? How much mileage are you getting at this point of time .
Hi Master,

Paid Rs. 6500 for seat covers.
Got 1st free service 2 weeks back. Cost was nil.
last time got average of 18 on tank full to tank full with 60% city, 40% highway and 100% without AC. my car has run only 1800 km, so perhaps it's too early.
How much you are getting.

Thread Starter #62
Hi Amit

So you got a good bargain for your seat covers . Looks cool.

I have already crossed 6500 kms , I am getting 14.5 kmpl in city and in highway 20.5kmpl. Next service due in 10k kms.

Thread Starter #63
Hi

I have put the sunfilm , Garware icecool for sides and rear, Front one too I went with garware Icecool , Total costed me INR 9000. Only the summer will tell whether it was a god decision or not

Thread Starter #64
Hi
Now Planning to put Amplifier and Sub woofer , I am thinking to putting Sony , However few are suggesting me Bose and few BOSS , In a dilemma. Lets see which sales guy impresses me to consider their product. Will try to hear few already fitted systems so that I can get a real feel of the music and its performance

350Z

Core Team
Hi

I have put the sunfilm , Garware icecool for sides and rear, Front one too I went with garware Icecool , Total costed me INR 9000. Only the summer will tell whether it was a god decision or not
Congrats, The Master. It's time that you should put up some proper and fresh pictures of the car soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Amit

So you got a good bargain for your seat covers . Looks cool.

I have already crossed 6500 kms, I am getting 14.5 kmpl in city and in highway 20.5kmpl. Next service due in 10k kms.

Hi Amit/Master!

Thanks for providing all this relevant information in this forum and has been great help.

I will be booking 1.6SX petrol this week and was confused whether to go for Honda or this one. The only thing i didnt like in verna was the seat covers in sx model as compared to sunroof model of all new honda city

If i can get some good bucket seats nd especially like uimpress as mentioned in autoform would be great!

want to know how much something like impress wud cost and how is the quality? (honestly 6500 sounds like bargain. I had a budget or arnd 20k as stannley cost arnd 35k. But if these are cheaper and good quality who wud mind.
what do you guys suggest ??

Also what abt the upholstery on the door. is there a way i can put this there as well. i simply do not like that wavy design seatcover fabric and one on doors simply want to get rid of it. Hope you understand

thanks

gaurav

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get bucket seats for the verna, i guess a good seat cover guy would change the door trim cloth also, check out stanleys art leather collection.

and being a petrol verna user i will just advise you that the only thing you need to do for it is to find good petrol pumps. Or else your fe will go down.

you can get bucket seats for the verna, i guess a good seat cover guy would change the door trim cloth also, check out stanleys art leather collection.

and being a petrol verna user i will just advise you that the only thing you need to do for it is to find good petrol pumps. Or else your fe will go down.

hey,

thanks for the valuable information. Can you share approx cost of stanley seat cover u suggest and if can provide a link and also any idea on autoformindia.com u impress seat covers ...they also look pretty cool

Top Bottom