Drive To Shirdi from Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I am planning to drive to Shirdi from Bangalore for Diwali holiday with my Spouse and 2 year old kid and Ritz Vxi car :)

We are planning to Visit

Kolhapur,Shirdi,Shani Singnapur,Pandrapur,solhapur
Duration - 2 days

Need to know these informations please :

1.Route - Heard that the routes are confusing as there are no sign's :(
2.About Shani Singnapur
3.Hotels for pure veggies :)

I am planning for the same and was also planning to open a thread.
Guys please provide your input for the tour how it can be planned well.

Nischit,

Thats a nice trip plan total travel approx 2122 km.
But will 2 days be sufficient, especially when you are travelling with your spouse and 2 year kid.
Hope all hotel reservations have been,being Diwali vacation.
Noname6987.jpg

Have a pleasant trip..and please take as many pictures as you can so that we can also be a part of your trip by means of pictures[:)]

Why don't you and amit team up as he's also planning for the same and is also from Bangalore

Actually I was planning the tour in this current week. With Karnataka karnataka rajyotsava vacation, I am planning to take 1 more day leave.

So any quick pointer will be helpful.

Day 1 -- Bangalore- Kolahapur Approx. 600 km

Day2 -- Kolhapur-Bhimshankar 350-400km
Bhimashankar - Trimbak viz Nashik 220 + km
Day 3 -- Trimbak -- Shirdi via Nashik-Yeola 125 Km
Shirdi to Shani singanapur approx 70 km
Shinganapur- Ahmednagar
Day 4-- Ahmednagar-pandharpur
Pandharpur-Bijapur
Day 5 Bijapur-Banaglore

If you are planning to go Nashik Via Pune, then please take into consideration that the road between Pune and Nashik is single lane road for most of the time and that also not in good state (atleast when I traveled). So please plan appropriately.

At trimbak, there are houses/rooms available, these rooms are provided by Gajanan Maharaj trust, you can enquire about the same (booking needs to be done in advance). Or else there are many small dharam shalas in nashik near Godavari River.

If you are planning to go Nashik Via Pune, then please take into consideration that the road between Pune and Nashik is single lane road for most of the time and that also not in good state (atleast when I traveled). So please plan appropriately.
:offtopic: Sorry for hijacking this thread. The Pune - Nashik - NH50 I drove couple of years back and that time I faced one bridge near Sangamner which was very dangerous. I could feel the vibrations. Heard that a parallel bridge was built up . Any idea if that is ready now. Because of this bridge I used to drive from Pune to Shirdi via Ahmednagar to avoid it. However NH50 is a shorter route.

Top Bottom