Doorstep Multi-Brand Car Servicing: Carista (Bangalore)

Thread Starter #1
I recently got the periodic maintenance service done for my Volkswagen Vento TDI at Carista. Nice and a different experience.

Who are they ?

Carista basically deals with Doorstep Car Servicing. They have a fully functional and well-equipped mobile workshop and will come to your doorstep to service your car. They also have their own trained team of technicians.

Services Offered :

Periodic Maintenance Service
Essential Monsoon Maintenance
Brakes Service
A/C Service
Electrical Service
Wheel Balancing
Express Check-up
Insurance Services
Service Warranty

Timings :

They work from 9am-7pm.

Service Used :

Opted for the Periodic Maintenance Service which includes Oil replacement, Coolant Replacement oil filter replacement, brake fluid replacement, AC filter replacement, Air filter replacement, Brake pads cleaning, Caliper pin greasing, drum brake cleaning, general inspection of the car. Road test before and after the service to ascertain if the services are properly done. Fluids replacement only against requirement or deterioration of the existing fluid. + Basic Interior Enrichment. For me the service costed 9000/- inclusive of all taxes and labour. Cost will definitely differ for everyone since they don’t blindly replace everything and anything.

What I like :

Utmost transparency in pricing. No upselling of stuff
Time and money saved.
Trained and Knowledgeable technicians
No outsourcing of their work. They have their own team

What I don't like :

Really can’t complain. I was thoroughly impressed with their service.

Speciality/USP :

Doorstep Servicing. I can relax and enjoy the comfort of staying at my house.

No aggregators involved. Direct dealing with Carista.

Contact Information :

Address: B36 , Lower Ground Floor Oxford Towers, Kodihalli Old Airport Road, H A L Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Phone: +91 9019-123-124

Hi, have you had any more recent experiences with Carista or similar door step service. I am also considering service for my car as soon as lock down gets over. Your inputs will be very valuable to me.

Top Bottom