Door Scuff Plates for Honda Jazz

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Am planning to install door scruff plates on my new jazz. Spoke to the dealer who says it will cost me Rs.900 for all 4 doors. Can someone confirm if the price is ok?

Cheers

Jazzy

I think price is a little high. I saw in e-bay scuff plates for various cars but i don't remember it's cost , just search and see.

But if i were you 900 bucks is not much , i would get it done from the dealer just to avoid all the hassles.

Thread Starter #3
I think price is a little high. I saw in e-bay scuff plates for various cars but i don't remember it's cost , just search and see.

But if i were you 900 bucks is not much , i would get it done from the dealer just to avoid all the hassles.
Hey, tks man...will check it

cheers

Jazzy

350Z

Core Team
Accessories at dealerships are usually sold for a premium. Can you post an image. Is it illuminated?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
350Z, Waiting for the dealer to return...should get it done by 18th of this month...will post pics as well as my 1st road trip report in my 2 month old jazz after I'm back on 20th...

Cheers

Jazzy

Thread Starter #6
Hi Guys,
Finally I have got the Door scuff plates done for my jazz & boy does it look cool.... might be beating my own trumpet here so please forgive me. It costed my 1800 bucks but its worth every penny. More pics will follow. I did get my steering cover changed from beige to black as recommended by TAI member....hurray!!![cheers]

Cheers

Jazzy

Attachments

Congrats buddy. Needless to say the illuminated ones are looking awesome. My car has non-illuminated ones, that too costed 2500 bucks about 5yrs ago[lol].

Thread Starter #8
Congrats buddy. Needless to say the illuminated ones are looking awesome. My car has non-illuminated ones, that too costed 2500 bucks about 5yrs ago[lol].
Thanks Akash, indeed I'm v happy that theyv'e turned out so well. [:)]

Cheers

Jazzy

350Z

Core Team
Congrats, Jazzy. Your scuff plates looks cool indeed. Upload the image of new steering cover too in the respective thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Jazzy
Your door scuffs are beautiful. I'm in love with them.
Is it available for Alto? From where you have procured these in Kolkata?

Thread Starter #11
Congrats, Jazzy. Your scuff plates looks cool indeed. Upload the image of new steering cover too in the respective thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a ton buddy...I will post a few more daytime pics too alongwith the steering cover pic too.

Jazzy

@Jazzy
Your door scuffs are beautiful. I'm in love with them.
Is it available for Alto? From where you have procured these in Kolkata?
Hi Tasuray,
Thanks for the compliments.[:D] I will check if they are available for alto. It was done from auto junction, harish mukherjee road, kolkata.

Jazzy

Now that's sexy, iam sure the looks have enhanced on the already sexy looking machine .

Top Bottom