Doomsday. End of World 21:12:2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
dooms day has passed, the world has not ended mates. we can still ride our babies on & on & on till he petrol / diesel finishes or our govt makes them too costly beyond our budgets.

Yet again - after Y2k, swin flu, 9/11, 26/11 - we will continue to live the normal life!

I am so happy [:D]

I can continue driving till the end of time ! yipeee

So the world is supposed to be ending today huh? That's bad. I never have found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? And If a deaf person has to go to court is it still called a hearing? Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Why Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? You see, the world just has to keep going. I have too many questions.

The news of the world ending on 21st Dec 2012 was indeed a hoax, and that has been proved since we all are still able to post on the forum today. As they say why live in the fear of tomorrow, instead enjoy the present:wink:. Stay happy.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom