Doomsday. End of World 21:12:2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Doomsday - 21/DEC/2012 (End of the world).

For those who are unaware of Doomsday,here is a short intro.
Mayan civilization was said to be the most advanced in predicting the future.
They had made a calendar which ends on 2012 (mostly said 21/dec/2010).The end of their calendar indicates towards the end of the earth or a beginning of new era.
The reasons for earth's end by different people vary.
1) Planet Nibiru is said to come & crash on earth.The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc.
2)The famous Nostradamus,predicted that in the year 2011 there will be a global revolution that will change the face of the planet and the country with water on 3 sides will be the super power. That predicts about our country India.He also states about the conflict that will rise between the Center world and unknown underworld.
3)According to Hindu philosophy kaliyug is going to end on December 2012 and begins the golden age of krishna.According to this there will be a great change in life or life may start from beginning.According to Brahma-vaivarta Purana Lord Krishna spoke to Mother Ganga just before the beginning of Kali yuga (the age of quarrel and strife) that the earth will be completely purified.
4)Some other reasons are said to be like Nuclear WAR,alien invasion,etc.

According to nuclear physics every particle has a vibrational impulse within it. It has its shelf life and is bound to change in course of time. Taking into consideration about the present chemical state of our Earth's core and inner mantle.It is bound to show a slight change by then(2012).

Are the current calamities such as unexpected rains,lightning,floods,Global warming,temperature change indicating something ?

We all know the world will end one day. But will that end be 21/Dec/2012 ? Or will it be a new beginning ? Only time can answer.
But we can surely discuss[:D]

350Z

Core Team
I was watching exact news on TV. People are relating it to different reasons (Scientific / Mythological). Not sure how true it is but coincidentally I was checking our forum software calendar settings and it is only upto 31/12/12. It’s extendable though. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

This news is doing rounds for a pretty long time!

No time to believe all these calculations!

Enjoy every moment rather than thinking about what will happen in future :)

Renegade

Suspended
Hey Neil if it wasn't you I was planning to start the same thread today.

It does feel spookey but i have a feeling that 21-12-2012 is going to be the last day.
the amount of calamities are going on increasing
Floods everywhere,Tsunami's,Earthquakes.

But why worry about these stuff guys,deal with life as it comes [:)]

Are you people saying that iam gonna miss the Porsche's 2012 compact car?[shock]

Karthik
Dude if India(surrounded by water on 3 sides) becomes a super power.Porsche will launch it here first.[clap]

Ah not again.
Been hearing this since a long time.
2007 , 2009 and blah-blah.

Don't believe in such stuff.
Live in the present. Enjoy the life and for HEAVEN's sake. Please close/delete this thread. This is not a mythological or astronomical or mythical forum

napster

Suspended
i basically dont believe in god and supernatural stuff, but this thing attracted my me. i have a strong feeling that someting like this will happen coz the way humans are treating mother nature, destroying its resources, more pollutants, no moral values, etc tec

Arun

Suspended
I agree. We have actually taken nature for granted and are now facing it's wrath!
Yes, the current atmosphere does send a chill down the spine about the future.

I think the probable reason for the world to end would be World War III wherein countries struggling for power might end up using nuclear prowess and thereby destroying everything that they have successfully created!

350Z

Core Team
This is a sensitive topic. Please ensure to keep the debates and discussions in check.
karthik.a said:
Are you people saying that iam gonna miss the Porsche's 2012 compact car
Renegade said:
Dude if India(surrounded by water on 3 sides) becomes a super power.Porsche will launch it here first.
Very well said. You’re sure a true petrolhead.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Interesting thread. Well I have read something like this too. I read quite a lot of books these days (just to cut down on my TV viewing). The latest I read was "Autobiography of a Yogi" which talks a bit about meta-physics.

One things for sure:

Everything has a time and every purpose has a season under the heaven.

So, are we around the sell-by date of our planet?

Cheers,
Vroom

well people needs something to talk about, and as abhi shared this is in news since 2007, and on and on since then. useless thing, live whats present and enjoy fully instead of worrying whats coming new few years.

Thread Starter #15
Ah not again.
Been hearing this since a long time.
2007 , 2009 and blah-blah.

Don't believe in such stuff.
Live in the present. Enjoy the life and for HEAVEN's sake. Please close/delete this thread. This is not a mythological or astronomical or mythical forum

well people needs something to talk about, and as abhi shared this is in news since 2007, and on and on since then. useless thing, live whats present and enjoy fully instead of worrying whats coming new few years.
Well we ain't actually that much into this topic, we are enjoying our regular life's.

I thing people should take such subjects seriously.Not just because it states an END in the coming few years but because it makes us more cautions about our Planet.We have been taking it for granted since so many years & though we recognize it now we still are continuing the same.We have no other option.

The only thing we can do now is predict how the future will be & develop accordingly which will help us survive.[:)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom