Does Indica Vista Aura Blaupunkt Head Unit(OEM HU) have any preouts?

Thread Starter #1
can anyone enlighten me if indica vista (OEM HU) have preouts as i intend to put 2 extra speakers on the parcel tray, my vehicle aura quadrajet has two tweeters in front and all four door speakers already , what amplifier i have to use mono or dual.
vehicle; indica vista quadrajet full option (AURA)
my hu ; blaupunkt oem
4door speakers and 2 tweeters company oem

If the HU is same as in Fiat cars, then there is no pre-outs.
What is the model of HU?

The best option would be to add 4/5 channel Blaupunkt THA amp. Its plug n play, no wire cut.

The OE Vista Aura player Clarion is single DIN HU with a facade of a 2 DIN HU. It does have 2 Preouts. About Blaupunkt, i will have to do some research!
As for the amplifier suggestions, I think Ilango is the best man for such queries.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT FROM TATA ACOUSTICS/BLAUPUNKT

You can put two co axial oval or round speakers on the parcel tray, if you can adjust your luggage space.
Also you have to take separate speaker wire from rear door pillar to rear parcel tray.

You can not connect any amplifier from local market. Because system in your car do not have pre amp output.
There is an Blaupunkt amplifier for OEM fitted music systems.
For more information on this Blaupunkt amplifier you have to call our Toll free number: 18002096820, or you can share your phone number so that we can call you.

System fitted in Indica Vista Aura is basic model. It does not have any USB connection behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom