Does Footwear Makes Difference in Your Driving Style?

How does footwear affects your driving style ?

• Yes. It affects driving style a lot!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Hmmm.. My driving style is always the same

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • May be to some extent.Though I manage

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I always drive without my footwear

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
No difference for me. I have driven with formal, casual and even jogging shoes too. I don't find any difference driving with sandals too. I never even felt the difference in my remotest senses too.

I guess, I will feel difference only if driven barefoot. usually I've more senses when I walk barefoot on lawn or beach and same with driving.

hi friends
I always drive my car only with some good sandals which are flexible and fits my leg fully. but i feel driving without my slippers or shoes is a little hard because when i drive about 20 kms also i have some pain in my toes and feel some tired in my legs . but driving with my sandals and shoes dont affect my driving style.

And i have seen about 80% of drivers drive with bare foot
And some drivers who drive only own vehicles would be driving with slippers

Hey Guys !!

Seems interesting topic. I drive with my footwear On always, I quiet feel barefoot is a real pain. I wonder how do people manage barefoot, honestly its the driving school which are supposed to be blamed. When I learnt driving I was told to learn without footwear, I just ignored & now happy about my decision. I would suggest people get used to driving with footwear on.

Happy Motoring.
Santosh.V

Top Bottom