Does Buying Diesel Car Over Petrol Gives Financial Edge?

Brandoo bhai no i have booked dezire LDI. But its over 3 months waiting.[anger].
Yaar i am used to maruti 800 brakes so dezire brakes wont be a problem.
I could not find a better option than dezire in this range [surprise]

Dezire is good choice. Talk to Maruti Officials about it. You can get all the necessary fitments from Palika Bhawan market opposite to Bhikaji Kama. These will be cheaper than factory fitments. You will have liberty of doing it at your own pace.

Man
Just got a call from legal person from Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha. He told me since dealer has given in writing that delievery will take 6 months , legally our case is very weak. [rules]
i told him that but maruti is liable to quote waiting period for dezire in delhi. But it seems chances are quite bleak now. They are saying we will try to contact maruti senor people if some solution can be found
But it seems it will take 3 more months for my car to come now .
I just hope in 3 months New Finance minister doesnt increase diesel excise tax or maruti increase dezire price. Really feeling hopeless .[frustration]

^^Buddy no doubt,if you have once accepted in written that the delivery time will be at least 6 months then you can't make any complains on the basis of delivery of car before at least the mentioned time against the company.
Its an already defeated case which you want to fight.
Don't panic my dear,tax is not going to be increased that much,if it is increased.

But TSI bhai
is it not legal liability of maruti to tell me in writing the waiting period of the car?
Cant this angle be legally exploited ?

on a lighter note i hope by the time my car comes the brakes are improved. Thats the only benefit i can think of [lol]

Hi,

Now a days people are whiling to buy diesel car instead of petrol because petrol prices hike,but considering that diesel engine are more fuel efficient as compared to petrol,diesel cars always a edge over petrol.

Guys, am in a tightly fixed position reg petrol or diesel mill.[confused] considering the price of fuel, diesel works out cheaper while running but if we see overall lots of confusion.

basically mind inclines towards diesel, coz
+ less fuel price, more mileage, powerfull engine,
- more initial investment, high maintenance

But petrol has its own advantage, at the end of the day it all matters to how much will it cost to our pocket within specified time.
so it would be great if we get clear analysis like Brandoo, who's excel would help to atleast do some rough analysis and then decide.

guys in the forum can come up with some overall analysis and would help members to conclude and decide abt Diesel mills.

Decide on monthly running,

Its about daily expenses versus one time hole.

I feel happy when I fill tank in 1700-1800 and run 650-700 kms where as petrol guy fill fuel worth Rs 2900-3000 and run 490-520 kms. On daily basis one need not to worry about the running cost.
This is emotional response but for objectivity go through excel sheet attaching by my.

Top Bottom