Doctoring Cars!

Thread Starter #1
hi everybody, i must be one of the oldest chaps joining in. i did follow cars a lot in college but doctors are basically boring chaps who see only one kind of model everyday (read humans) but still remain confused what to do (yes i am a doctor - nephrologist)[:)]

now that i have sometime for myself, i was browsing through cars as was my passion and came across this wonderful website. i kept visiting it for more than 6months and decided if not contribute to it i can atleast learn more about cars. so here i am to be a part of the forum.

i also have another hobby - cartoons (yeah the word does have a car in it too)

Re: doctoring cars

Welcome friend. Just to say, I think you are the one who has longest member id in TAI[;)]. Same way I wish you have longest friends list, Longest time in TAI etc etc etc.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Welcome welcome.[:)]
Damn I thought you are a doctor, seeing your username! (obelixknownothinx thingy)[;)]

Which cars do you have buddy?

A very Warm Welcome to the forum Doctor.
Glad TAI played a part in reigniting some old passions.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more and your active participation on the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Hey Patro,

Welcome to TAI !! A doctor on-board [clap]

I hope these two worlds(medicine & Automobiles) are quite different, but repair work must be similar I hope[:)]

Wish a nice stay at TAI..

Hey Patro,

I hope these two worlds(medicine & Automobiles) are quite different, but repair work must be similar I hope[:)]

i suppose in humans there is no switch to kill the engine and crank it up later.

once killed, dead forever.

anyways welcome to TAI.

Thread Starter #8
thank you all guys that was a real warm welcome

my cars - A-star and Wagon-r and they have done 17000km and 40000km respectively shall post an ownership report as soon as possible

i hope to have a long fruitful association pals

thank you one and all[;)]

Thread Starter #11
Hey Patro,

oh repairs are definitive in cars but not so in humans. how i wish it was as simple in humans too to replace a part.

i guess it would be nice to say hey come back in a weeks time your newly ordered heart shall be ready to be replaced[glasses]

Thread Starter #13
For us lesser mortals, adding to the woes of the greek words the legibility of handwriting adds to the fun. Whats with Doctor's and handwriting ?[;)]
i truly desist the habit of the doctors and their bad handwriting. it definitely reflects on a poor etiquette. if you prescribe something it should be crystal clear to show that the thought process too is the same.

my friend doctors are among the few trying to put up a drive to improve doctors' handwriting and help the already suffering souls

Last edited by a moderator:
i truly desist the habit of the doctors and their bad handwriting. it definitely reflects on a poor etiquette. if you prescribe something it should be crystal clear to show that the thought process too is the same.

my friend doctors are among the few trying to put up a drive to improve doctors' handwriting and help the already suffering souls
I heard from one of my friend who is doing his MBBS that, that is a mere technique between doctor and pharmacy.

Top Bottom