Do You Smoke While Driving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to quit smoking depends upon the person if he has a strong motivation and confidence. my dad who used to smoke 4 packs a day took a bet with his friends to stay without smokes for 2 days he took the bet and managed it and after that he said why not make do without it and he succeeded hasnt touched one for 20 years now.
me n the other hand smoke a few a day have tried a few times to quit succeeded once or twice but then when my friends offer me or i see a shop i fail to resist the urge.
drinking is more easy to quit

Well any bad habit is diffcult to get rid off. Either smoking or drinking.

According to me, person should have a good motivation point unlike new year resolution or something of that sort. motivation point can be marriage or child's first birthday, parents 25 marriage anniversary or something like that. Which will happen only once. Probably from that point anyone can stop it.

All the best to all.

I use to take care myself by using various chewing gum menthol tablets even cough relief tablets before going home to get the QC check and OK stamp from my mom ,Wife and daughter.

Initially I was very successful but later on stages the detective team started checking car’s smell result was worst ever looks from the team although I smoked somewhere early morning in car but I get this punishment in the evening.

From that point onwards I quit smoking yes you guys have to believe me
Oohhh did I mention that in car only I quit smoking.

Now a day results are good no one is able to blame me for smoking.

Credit goes to
I don’t use my car as smoking room.
I consume good quality mouth freshener before entering in home.

@Friends:
Well,I never smoke but one of my friends used to do so and it was really a very hard task to get him quit smoking.
Even once we had a very bitter quarrel over this issue(we took him on a 4 days long trip with us,threw out his smoking material and forced him to not smoke,this made him red with anger,but we finally managed it)but what is good that from last 4-5 months the guy has not even touched the cigarettes.

About the drinking habits,I can say that this can be quit,only you need a companion who does not drink and also opposes you.Also the companion must not be boring.
How do I know this trick?Simple,one friend of mine is quite humorous in nature and does not smoke or drink at all,whenever I take him on any trip,weather full night drive or a very long drive,he simply keeps me too happy and neither I feel sleepy on nights nor I feel tired on long drives,as a result,I don't feel the urge to get a beer..

SO SEE,ITS REALLY EASY TO QUIT THESE HABITS,ONLY YOU NEED TO BE STRICT AT YOUR PLACE AND YOUR COMPANIONS AT THEIR PLACE.

Friends,

Idea behind this thread was to get the feel about general trend people follows. But somehow, we feel that we are losing the intent. Thus, we have decided to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom