Do You Smoke While Driving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What mukeshus wrote about passive smoking is absoultely correct.It takes decades before such findings are published.

What is cigarette and why should you be concerened about it?
This very important because many people don't know the actual composition.For layman , it contains 5000 odd chemicals ranging from Benzene to ammonia,The cigarette contains pretreated tobacco and not merely tobacco as many people think

So when you light the cigarette it is causes complex interaction between various chemicals in cigarette which is the root cause of all problem but this is important as it helps in release of Nicotine.

Thread Starter #17
I know many people who are suffering from wheezing, allergies and many other problems just because of inhaling these things from surroundings. [anger]

Add me to the list. I hate smoking and drinking. Never did the either of in my entire life. And yes I also don't allow anyone to smoke inside my car or the car I am traveling with.

Waste of money and easy way to deteriorate one's health too.

350Z

Core Team
Again do we have any confined rule for this???
I just came to know about this - There is a rule against smoking in vehicles as per motor vehicle act 86.1(5)/177. The offender can be fined Rs.100 for this.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I just came to know about this - There is a rule against smoking in vehicles as per motor vehicle act 86.1(5)/177. The offender can be fined Rs.100 for this.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, probably thr is a rule to this effect but I doubt whether the enforcers are aware of it.

After having shifted to Mumbai it is a welcome relief to see every public taxi having a notification of not smoking in the vehicle and punishment of Rs 300 should you smoke in it.

I never smoke,

most of the times air circulation was kept under "Recirculation mode" and the driver just opens the window and keep smoking, thinking as if the smoke will go out side !!!
where due to the vehicle speed only out side air comes in and those sits in the back have to breath it [frustration]

I smoke ocassionally. Never in the car.
I drink socially. Never in the car.

Use some common sense before posting in a public forum. Firstly you are stupid enough to do illegal things in a car and if that's not enough you post in a public forum. I think this thread is pointless and should be closed. We can have a separate thread on the ill effects of Drinking and Smoking. Let's not be discussing about these activities in a car.

Last edited:
Every car has a ash tray inbuilt but still people will smoke & throw the Ash outside the car so that the car should be kept clean even though the surroundings are not. I hate these people....

well i do both but i either smoke at home in my room or at a paan bidi shop. and if i drink i do not drive even if i take one glass. either use my driver or public transport

Never smoked in my life. Same regarding drinks. Somehow never got attracted towards those things. Maybe due to my addiction towards cars and driving[drive]

Help TAI Smoking Members To Quit Smoking.

Instead of discussing Do you smoke?[anger]
Why don't all non smokers help the members of TAI to stop smoking.
Help them get rid of this habbit of smoking.

Guys there were so many of my friends who were smoking, i helped 2 of them getting rid of this Habbit.

One of my friend wanted to smoke, just because others were smoking and he followed them as a Status symbol.

So end result is zero.
Guys lets discuss in this thread, how to make smoking or drinking members of TAI, to overcome this urge.

Mods: Kindly change this thread to above suggested name.

Re: Help TAI Smoking Members To Quit Smoking.

I have already helped 4 of my friends from Pune to quit smoking. If we need to do more then I am always ready.

I do and I love doing it. In fact, its one of my fav past time. Every time I have an annoying pest (those wannabe Sebastin Vettel on 2 wheelers) behind me,I downshift and dump my foot on the pedal. My car lets out a good amount of 'diesel fart'. Smoking the world champ then and there[lol]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom