DLF IPL Season 3; Now Season 4 Begins!

Yay! KKR won!!! Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo re!!! Fantastic start to the tournament. I wish they carry the good form ahead, and lose only to CSK along the way! :stupid:

But i think the matches are screened only in Mumbai!![cry]

Yes KKR won finally even after a disastrous start!

MI vs RR what a match! Yusuf shows all his power muscling a century off just 37 balls!

DD vs KXIP again my favorites DD won! I thought after losing Sehwag and Dilshan cheaply they will lose but Gambhir played a captains knock and rescued his team!

Today CSK'S first match against DC!! Expecting CSK to win![evil] Also waiting to see Hayden in action in his puny Mongoose bat!

KKR seems to be on a roll , will be good if they retain the same momentum!!

CSK lost yesterday!![frustration] They batted and fielded well but did not bowl well! Its time CSK buys a bowler who is fast and aggressive. Spin department is good with Murali , Ashwin and Jakati doing a reasonable job! The pace bowling suffers!!

My team is on display today!!
And I hope the match lives up to its billing ... DD vs MI!!
Go DD!!

Hey type-R CSK won yesterday!![evil] Dhoni and his men were ruthless! Seems Dhoni underestimated Kemp the other match , had Kemp bowled instead of Tyagi CSK might have won against DC also!!

Hmmm today's match both are my favorite teams the little master and also viru and gambhir!! Waiting to see whether Pollard can create an impact like Yusuf Pathan!!

Top Bottom