DLF IPL Season 3; Now Season 4 Begins!

Superb controlled innings by KP yesterday, but Uthappa was devastating!!
Doesn't anybody fear Brett Lee any more??

Yes had Yusuf Pathan stayed for a little more time who knows RR might have won!!

KXIP won yesterday , spoiled the party for KKR!! Gayle was simply amazing but still they managed to lose thanks to Jayawardene and Yuvraj in the end and also some sloppy fielding from KKR!!

CSK win!!! Hurray!!!! Although Hayden faltered, Raina played a whirlwind knock! And M.Vijay assisted him pretty well. I guess this is the end of the road for KKR, they have two very tough matches coming up as opposed to CSK, who have easier fixtures.

Delhi Daredevils disappoint again.
Hope that they win the remaining matches, and remain in contention for the semis!!
But God, that was some innings from Raina!!

Hey Archit CSK won man!![;)] KKR were pushed on the backfoot straightaway with the dismissal of Gayle , Ganguly ,Mccullum cheaply! Ashwin should have got a hat-trick , Taufel saved KKR by saying Mathews is not out and they atleast got a respectable total! Raina was amazing and CSK did not repeat the same mistake they did against KXIP when chasing a low total , ensuring we win in style and also give the NRR a big boost! Well KKR still can make the semis if they win the remaining two matches and provided the results of the other matches come their way!

DD disappoint again and today is CSK Vs DD! Whoever wins it can make the semis easily!

RCB was amazing against RR yesterday and they will qualify for the semis! Pietersen played the roll of Raina and ensured RCB win it easily , though RCB faultered slightly in the end! RR virtually ruled out of semis now!

Me am all for DD, but I think I will have a lot of people against me in this forum!!
Hope they win this, and all the remaining matches!!

Top Bottom