DIY Seven Segment Display Tachometer in Alto

Thats great varun :) will put the money on your account and please tell me when you are planing to buy. There is an offer limit for a week only. Thank you

Hi lakmal, got the rpm gauge & OBD both of them are not working with 800 as well as Alto here.

The rpm gauge shows more than 1300 when idle. Any solutions for this ?

@ Kiruba, its not working, so dint fit it..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #22
Hi lakmal, got the rpm gauge & OBD both of them are not working with 800 as well as Alto here.

The rpm gauge shows more than 1300 when idle. Any solutions for this ?

@ Kiruba, its not working, so dint fit it..
did u setup the rpm gauge correctly? (with S1 and S2 switches in side the rpm gauge)
pls fallow instructions on ebay page.

my alto manufactured in 2010 and work without any problem.......

hi @lakmal,

can you please upload a video with the obd working in your alto?
i tried a lot with all possible settings. but with no positive results. i have a doubt that the OBD2 reader won't work on older maruti suzuki cars.

the video should be able to help.

Hey guys, I have a 2007 maruti alto LXI. I want to purchase a obd connector for my car. Guys please help. First of all, Is Maruti Alto OBD II compliant? If so, what model should i get?.. I'm posting two links below, Please help me what to choose? Will it work in my car if i buy it? Help guys.

Vgate ELM327 Android Bluetooth Scan Tool OBD2 OBDII Scanner | eBay

Android Torque VGate ELM327 v2.1 Mini ELM 327 Bluetooth OBDII OBD-II OBD2 Reader | eBay
I have Alto LX (2008) will any OBD device work? Searching the net like crazy for the past two weeks but could not find any confirmation...

Top Bottom