DIY Power Window Installation My Maruti Alto

Thread Starter #1
Hello folks,

I am again here with an another DIY. Power window installation on my Alto. As you somebody knows my new car plan reverted back, to keep my alto for a long time instead of selling. Now I am considering a new car as an addition but not a replacement for my Alto. Of-course that will take some more time. So for now I decided to make my car a bit more feature oriented. As I changed/maintained everything in top condition like axles, suspensions and clutch, I decided to treat her with a set of power windows.

I am opting only front because, most of the time, my rear seat would be empty and using for luggage's, as my boot filled with sub woofer and speakers.

Directly approached mgp for K10 front power windows, which is a direct fit for Alto too but they have no clue about the complete setup of power windows from K10 and I have to collect all part numbers from winder motors to control switch. A separate ordering needed for those things, and if I get everything, then the wiring should be an issue as they cannot set wiring kit separately .

I called some accessory shops and they are quoting big amount for the power window and I approached one of my friend and he helped me to get a set of front power windows from Xenos Torq

As he sent the package today, I am eagerly waiting to get my hands on the pack and start my next DIY.

I am sharing some pre-delivery pics sent by him. And the update follows.

Thanks a ton for your efforts friend.

ffd3eb65-b891-401e-8879-8833a9c7dfac.jpg

e8f9fa29-697e-4711-bc26-82eb20975d11.jpg

bab8be27-9c53-42f8-a586-33669946dc22.jpg

a6a3e47d-a14b-429d-9c45-47d181b541dc.jpg

View attachment 189094

Last edited:

Top Bottom