DIY: Paint Disc Calipers and Rear Drum Brakes

Looking good ... all it is missing is something reading BREMBO!!!
I thought of having it painted ,but,it would have looked funny.No brembo brake kits as of now.

Looking red hot. Even i am planning to go for this DIY.
DIY can be done,but,you need some patience to do,I got this done by a painter because,
1)I am a lazy fellow.
2)I am not good in painting and lack of equipments.
3)I didn't want to take a risk by removing the brake kits,without any knowledge of it.

Hey Surendar looking cool! Now change the exteriors and Interiors to match this color!
Thanks,yes my car's interiors are being painted to black and orange.I will post the pictures when the work gets finished by tomorrow.

Nice color you have choosen. Looking good.
Thanks,I thought of red,blue or yellow,but,they are all usual choice for most cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
well gears , regarding this radium stickers on drums and calipers ( as u said in alloy wheels thread ) I have something to ask :stupid:
1. What is it ?
2. How is it put ?
3. Exactly where it is put ?
4. where do I get them ?

thankx in advance

well gears , regarding this radium stickers on drums and calipers ( as u said in alloy wheels thread ) I have something to ask :stupid:
1. What is it ?
2. How is it put ?
3. Exactly where it is put ?
4. where do I get them ?

thankx in advance
I have seen this pics from other forums. Hope this is allowed here. Check the pics.
Mods delete the pics if this is not allowed!

i9316 copy.JPG

Front Disc:
i9314 copy.JPG

Rear Drum:
i9315 copy.JPG

Last edited:
@ Gears , This sure looks good at night, think it will look pale green during daytime. Moreover IMHO this will look good when the wheels are glossy and chrome finished. One question , Are they really stickers or its painted with radium ? Front caliper looks different may be some attachment ?

@ Gears , This sure looks good at night, think it will look pale green during daytime. Moreover IMHO this will look good when the wheels are glossy and chrome finished. One question , Are they really stickers or its painted with radium ? Front caliper looks different may be some attachment ?
I think a professional radium/stickering guy can do it without much pains; only if the calipers will be removed and given to them![:D]
However the front calliper looks a modification; but the point here was to show the reflecting thing used. IMO it will look good on stock callipers too.[evil]

Painted my car's rear Drum and front Calipers during my last service at MASS. Took the paint myself ( Spray type ) and when they removed the wheels for brake overhaul, cleaned the drum and caliper with thinner and painted it myself. Total cost Rs 240 ( for paint )

Attachments

Top Bottom