DIY - Mesh Grill and Extra Lights on Zen.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for sharing the nice and precise DIY with us. Needless to say, the car now has sportier presence. I remember reading a similar DIY thread for Zen Estilo on our forum.

Congrats! Good DIY.BTW I'm a die-hard fan of old jelly bean shape Zen, wonderful product from Suzuki.
Definitely. It can be said as a best Zen model ever manufactured. (Though look-wise I like the succeeding model too).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #17
Good DIY job , feromv , i like the mesh grill! And yeah like others said , it resembles Mustang a lot.

And the extra light for those who don dip the light is it?[evil]
thanks cooldhaya.
ya the extras are for those [evil]lazy drivers.

Thanks for sharing the nice and precise DIY with us. Needless to say, the car now has sportier presence. I remember reading a similar DIY thread for Zen Estilo on our forum.

Definitely. It can be said as a best Zen model ever manufactured. (Though look-wise I like the succeeding model too).

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks sir.
more DIY are on the way.
me too loves this particular model zen.

hi,
dude can you tell me where i can look for mesh in the market, like which shops. i am thinkin of trying the same inspired my you.

Thread Starter #21
hi,
dude can you tell me where i can look for mesh in the market, like which shops. i am thinkin of trying the same inspired my you.
i have already mentioned it in my previous posts.
you can look for hardware shops which sells metal bars,pvc pipes,roofing sheets,hardware tools etc.
search for nets for making bird cage.Many designs are available.

@feromv: Thankyou, sorry i did read that properly. this is really simple and look cool dude i am thinkin of doing it in my scorpio any comments for that how it will look [surprise].

@feromv: thankyou, sorry i did read that properly. this is really simple and look cool dude i am thinkin of doing it in my scorpio any comments for that how it will look.
I've seen a lot of Scorpios with Mesh grill. Looks awesome (of course it depends on the execution) especially for White & Red color monsters.

Thread Starter #24
@feromv: thankyou, sorry i did read that properly. this is really simple and look cool dude i am thinkin of doing it in my scorpio any comments for that how it will look.
its is very simple.
pls post some pics of your scorpio's front view here or start a new thread discussing about your plans, pics etc. so everyone here can help you.
[cheers]

sure feromv i will post pic as soon as possible.

@Mr.Boss: mine is silver colour and 2004 model. i wonder how it will look in this colour.

Your ride is looking well maintained buddy , good to hear that you have removed those vinyl stripes and the crash guard , i din't like it much!

Nice DIY buddy. Sorry for late entry to this thread, but i dont know how i missed this. Everytime i see such a DIY, i feel like doing the same for my Alto, but i fear that i may damage something.
I feel, this DIY is a must f or those who own the old gen maruti which had the monotonous grill.

Top Bottom