DIY: Installing Reverse Parking Camera with Monitor

Thread Starter #16
Any reason for foldable type only ?
I think buddy the price rs. 2500 is little bit higher. Search more online stores , it should not be more than rs. 2000.

reason is , its bit cool and in alto k10 at center of dashboard there is a proper space for it. i like display you have in your car.did your display came with any warenty?
well found an nother foldable one for 1700. and as shown on internet its having a small size wire with it , so is it possible to use it without xpose of wire , as i want to place it on center of dashboard

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
1700rs. is a good price. I think warranty for these products is on papers only. some gives 3 months, some 6 months and some with 1 year .
You will have to drill hole in the middle of your dashboard for neat installation. It will be better if you keep those connectors outside with your monitor, so that it will be easy to disconnect and remove the monitor when needed.

drill hole in dashboard? it doesn't sound good, i mean drilling dash is something i won't do ever.
any other scheme bro ?
by the way whats the angle spec of your cam?@saroya

Thread Starter #20
drill hole in dashboard? it doesn't sound good, i mean drilling dash is something i won't do ever.
any other scheme bro ?
by the way whats the angle spec of your cam?@saroya
It is 170 degree I think.
If you don't want to drill the hole then you can route the wires from dashboard to windshield and then behind the dashbord to side door sill guards and to the rear of the car.

Top Bottom