DIY - Fiat Linea AUX Input

Hello How do you select Aux in the HU,
I have done the same in my car, Im using linea Emotion.i couldnt find the SRC to select AUX in, please Help

Planned to install the regular HU (basic one with USB playback option) under the dash or inside the glove box. So, to change the track / play / pause I need to access the glove box. Thought of taking out the remote control sensor from the Hu and install it in a convenient place so that I can control the track with remote control atleast.

But dropped this idea as of now, as my Sony walkman does the job pretty good.
You can also install an USB mouth piece in the dash where the slot for additional switches are given. I've done it for my Kenwood player in maruti 800. Will post the pictures later.

Thread Starter #20
Is this option available in 2011 Punto Emotion? I want to set up the AUX in my punto.
Try pressing the "CD" button twice, if you get "AUX" in display, you are lucky.

I doubt Punto Emotion came with Delphi HU and not Blaupunkt one. If so, you cannot add AUX.

The USB module costed me Rs. 450/-
Regulator IC, its heatsink, connectors, enclosure and all accessories were around Rs. 250/-
I assembled it at home. So around Rs. 700/-

Here are some pics of the completed unit! Currently i'm using it to drive my amps in shop... (designed a detachable one since i don't use the car much n dad doesn't like an audio system in car [cry])

Attachments

Thank You Mr. Boss for all these details. tried a lot to get the adaptor and the pins as well as you said but no luck. by any chance if you have few pins available from the socket you got outside a Car Accessories shop? [;)][;)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom