DIY - Fiat Linea AUX Input

Thread Starter #31
Thank You Mr. Boss for all these details. tried a lot to get the adaptor and the pins as well as you said but no luck. by any chance if you have few pins available from the socket you got outside a Car Accessories shop?
Sorry Mr.Vinayak, I don't have any connectors left.
You can get them from any accessories shop from old harness or from the shops who sell electronic parts. Take the below snap when you visit such shops.

Below image is bigger one, ask for a smaller connector.

Attachments

Sorry Mr.Vinayak, I don't have any connectors left.
You can get them from any accessories shop from old harness or from the shops who sell electronic parts. Take the below snap when you visit such shops.

Below image is bigger one, ask for a smaller connector.
hey mr boss.
can i use this technique for attaching usb for my 2014 active punto, as it doesn't have usb/aux connectivity ?

Thread Starter #33
can i use this technique for attaching usb for my 2014 active punto, as it doesn't have usb/aux connectivity ?
I hope it doesn't work with HUs other than Blaupunkt & 2014 Punto is with Delphi HU (please confirm)

Thread Starter #36
Installed AUX in my colleague's 2009 Punto Emotion (that came with Blaupunkt HU) and working like a charm.

can please any body give me the detail diagram how to install aux in punto 90 hp !!1
If the HU is either from Blaupunkt or Delphi, it is possible to add (very late reply)

Hello members,
I have successfully installed AUX on my 2014 Linea (classic Look) which come with Delphi unit and BLUE & ME
It is possible to install aux in Delphi unit also.
Total cost RS.250/-

Those who stay in mumbai and want to add aux in stock system without loosing Blue & Me can contact me i will guide you.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38
I have successfully installed AUX on my 2014 Linea (classic Look) which come with Delphi unit and BLUE & ME
It is possible to install aux in Delphi unit also.
Total cost RS.250/-
Congrats buddy, can you post some snaps?
250 INR for an AUX cable? Please throw some light.

Hi jayant

I have delphi in my Linea classic model 2014, but all are refusing about aux modification in it. i request you to help me out. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys, I own a Punto 2014 model. I don't know which Head Unit it has. Questions are-
1. Few said, No matter which HU(Delphi or Blaupunkt ) we can get AUX. True?
2. WHat if 2014 model Punto has Blaupunkt HU, Can we still add AUX?

Please answer. If answer is Yes(for any), we can team up(Bangalore folks) and get this done?

Last edited:
Stupid idea here,

Thought of installing a basic USB player (may be from Gesonic) under the dash and connect it to stock HU through AUX, take out the remote sensor from USB player and place it in some convenient place in dash, so that the player can be operated through remote.

Does it sound good? Any suggestions?
go for bluetooth aux system you can find for 600 to 1000 inr in market, will be more convenient for you.

Top Bottom