3 X B2 Audio Quattro Class H 4 channel amplifiers

Sub Stage

4 X B2 Audio CC12 Reconed with 4" Voice Coil with 3500 RMS each

Monoblock Amplifier:-

1 X B2 Audio M1u 10,000w RMS Monoblock Amplifier

Wiring:-B2 Audio Stoc 0wg wires and Stoc 4wg wires
Fuses:- B2 Audio 300A Fuses and Fuse holders

Damping:- 12 Bulk Pack B2 Audio BBDM Damping Sheets

I am talking with Singer Alternators to design me 2 320A alternators for Swift Petrol. Probably use 10-12 Amaron 80AH batteries

Definitely trying to create some serious tremors down south[:D]

Regards,
Sankar

Sorry, I guess we are going off topic on this thread..
Guess so. My doubt is i i buy an aftermarket high output Alternator from abroad which will be built as per specs of OEM alternator, differences will still inevitably their. How can you alternator such a aftermarket high output Alternator to fit to your vehicle? Will normal workshops do such a mod? 320A alternator will cost 300-350$ and i don't want to waste even a penny unnecessarily.

Also can we run multiple alternators in a car? If yes then how many alternators can be run? What will be the side effects?

The vehicle will be Swift Petrol of Safari 2.2 Dicor. haven't decided but now inclined to Safari as it's more suited for SPL build. I have contacted multiple Alternator builders regarding Alternator design for both Swift and Safari.

I am really stuck here. Need help from gurus on electrical part of my build.

Regards,
Sankar

Mr.Varun,
That was an excellent piece of work. You are making others also to take up this project. Very very interesting. Just help us with your experience with photos. And how are things in the car after the change. Kindly let us know how much was the total cost and how much time it took you. Did you do it yourself. Thank you very much for sharing. Great.

V Krishna Swamy

Thread Starter #97
Thanks, cost depends on from where you source the alternator. I bought the alternator for 3k and got it refurbished for 1.5k, then lathe charges for machining the Tata 407 pulley to this alternator and mount mod came upto 1k.

Its been almost 3+ years and it is running without a single issue till today. Presently running 45 amps battery too.

Mr.Varun,

Can you put up the photos and what are the parts that went into the upgrade, cost and most important dos and don'ts. I would like to upgrade my Maruthi 800 AC with Swift Alternator as I have fitted a HHO in the car. The recent floods in Chennai, alternator gave way and just spent Rs.2500.00 to get it repaired. By using 70 Amps I will be able to use the HHO fully. Its most cost effective and also gives life to the engine.

V Krishna Swamy
Chennai

Thread Starter #99
BTW what is HHO.
We need two modifications to be done, one is the mount (grind the nuts welded to the mount) the other is the wire from alternator to battery (thicker gauge +ve wire to carry extra load). For pics please check page 1.

Mr.Varun,

HHO is electrolysis water into Hydrogen and Water which is fed After the air filter into the corroborator. This helps smooth engine, higher milage, cools engine (i.e. hydrogen and oxygen burn and turn to water). Been using for over a year and excellent. it gives around 20 to 30% extra milage.
2. I had asked for changing connection from the alternator to battery. Is it directly connected or there is something in between?
3. Am also trying to change the alternator to Swift. But mine is Maruthi 800 Ac. Does it also require the Mount?
4. Any one in this forum in Chennai. My no. is 9087037733 or 9791119112. It will be help ful to exchange ideas and also learn more. I am only a beginer so bare with me.
5. I do not know how to come back to the page to look for the answers given by our team. How to view?

Hiiiii all. Just last week I had purchased a Swift lty in Chennai for Rs.2500.00. 20 to 25 days before I asked another shop and he told me Rs.3500.00. But when I went to buy, I bumped into another show which had Swift Petrol Alty and he quoted Rs.3000.00 without the old one and if you bring the old one he will give for Rs.2500.00. Finally he agreed to give it to me for Rs.2500.00. Probably will be checking the Alty next week. Will give a feed back. Its good without shake.

the third one is the 14mm wire that is gonna be used by you to battery + , terminal.
great info to learn, thanks

Mr.Varun,

HHO is electrolysis water into Hydrogen and Water which is fed After the air filter into the corroborator. This helps smooth engine, higher milage, cools engine (i.e. hydrogen and oxygen burn and turn to water). Been using for over a year and excellent. it gives around 20 to 30% extra milage.
2. I had asked for changing connection from the alternator to battery. Is it directly connected or there is something in between?
3. Am also trying to change the alternator to Swift. But mine is Maruthi 800 Ac. Does it also require the Mount?
4. Any one in this forum in Chennai. My no. is 9087037733 or 9791119112. It will be help ful to exchange ideas and also learn more. I am only a beginer so bare with me.
5. I do not know how to come back to the page to look for the answers given by our team. How to view?
Hello, What would be your avergae with and without HHO. What is the battery capacity you have in your car currently.

What is the highest capacity/amperage of alternator we can upgrade in omni van ? Plz reply because i want to upgrade the alternator of my omni van to it's highest capacity

Top Bottom