Diwali Festive Meet in Kolkata

Thread Starter #34
Thanks Guys for the invitation I can see 8 am at Dankuni, how long it will take to complete the meet?
Welcome sir to the Kolkata TAI meet.Its just the matter of 2hr.

List as of now:
1.Chandranath Da-Xylo
2.Myth-Verna
3.Swiftkolkata-Swift
4.Rahul Da-Indigo
5.Ayon-Zest
6.Subrata Da-Fortuner
7.Bodhi-Polo
8.Sanjay DA-Ritz
9.Humza-Polo
10.Safarian-Xenon/Bolero
11.Sisir4961-

Last edited:
Welcome sir to the Kolkata TAI meet.Its just the matter of 2hr.

List as of now:
1.Chandranath Da-Xylo
2.Myth-Verna
3.Swiftkolkata-Swift
4.Rahul Da-Indigo
5.Ayon-Zest
6.Subrata Da-Fortuner
7.Bodhi-Polo
8.Sanjay DA-Ritz
9.Humza-Polo
10.Safarian-Xenon/Bolero
11.Sisir4961-
Great to see quite a few first timers for the meet. Sanjoy da, Humza, Ayon and Sisir. Lets hope others also join.

Of course we shall be missing Rohit (sailing), Shovik (in Chennai), Samrat (in Bhubaneshwar), Anshuman (in Bengaluru).

Sugata (Altocumulus) and Tenida (Amartya) are tentative I believe. Where is Swapnil located.

Great to see quite a few first timers for the meet. Sanjoy da, Humza, Ayon and Sisir. Lets hope others also join.

Of course we shall be missing Rohit (sailing), Shovik (in Chennai), Samrat (in Bhubaneshwar), Anshuman (in Bengaluru).

Sugata (Altocumulus) and Tenida (Amartya) are tentative I believe. Where is Swapnil located.
Extremely sorry for having missed out on 3 regulars who will also be missing this meet.

Evox (Soham) unavailable due to exam schedule and Sambit (Sambit_mech) due to being in Europe visit and Arunanshu (Sarkar 9057) due to travel in Sunderbans

Last edited:
Hello friends,
Do not know how to say this but it is not possible for me to join the meet tomorrow morning. Hate to say that though I opted for a day’s leave (Sunday is a full working day for me) for tomorrow, it is cancelled by my boss on the ground that I am taking some additional four days leave next week, as I shall be visiting Sonepur (in Bihar) to visit the Sonepur mela on 25th of this month. You guys please post photos in this thread so that those who could not make it may also enjoy.
Regards,
Rahul

Final Venue : Azad Hind Dhaba on NH2 (Durgapur Expressway).

Assembly point :
Right after Dankuni toll gates. Convoy leaves Dankuni at 8am . If you reach Dankuni after that and you don't see a bunch of cars on the left, please drive straight to AHD or until you bump into the TAI convoy.

List as of now:
1.Chandranath Da-Xylo
2.Myth-Verna
3.Swiftkolkata-Swift
4.Tenida - Alto
5.Ayon-Zest
6.Subrata Da-Fortuner
7.Bodhi-Polo
8.Sanjay DA-Ritz
9.Humza-Polo
10.Safarian-Xenon/Bolero
11.Sisir4961- City

Note: There is a CCD located on the left hand side on NH2. AHD is 12km from that point.

Note1: Drive safe. Keep your car clean. No over-speeding. NH2 is not in a great condition. Drive safe again !!

Hi Friends, I have enjoyed the meet and thanks for fixing my car, I returned comfortably.[:)]
I talked about my Manali-Leh trip , few snaps from our trip. if anybody wants some more info on that region, I will happy to help..
Cheers !

Attachments

It was as-usual great efforts from Chandranath & Sanku’s part to make the meet successful. And obviously those Ladies & gentle- men/boys who had participated, made it successful. And it is really heartening to meet new & young adventure cyclist like Sisir, Swapnils etc.
Enjoyed every bit of Bodhi’s enthusiasm, Subroto Da’s off-roading finesse, Ayon’s Jumping service, Myth’s superfast Black Beauty & coffee.
I am so much impressed on Rohit’s wife ( sorry, forgot her name) for her keen intrest on our meet – Thank you so much! I am also going to thanks in advance to those who are going to upload images, and sorry for no- contribution from my side.

Love & Regards,
Roy

Hi Friends, I have enjoyed the meet and thanks for fixing my car, I returned comfortably.[:)]
I talked about my Manali-Leh trip , few snaps from our trip. if anybody wants some more info on that region, I will happy to help..
Cheers !
Sisir, we were happy and more importantly honoured to have you in the meet. Till next time do take care.

Yes we can get information from you on Leh cycling, but you would do a great favour by logging a Travelogue in the forum for us to first generate the interest and enthusiasm.

Looking forward it..

Last edited:
List of attendees today along with the vehicles in attendance.

10 members, 2 family members, 2 friends of members, 9 cars

1. Subrata da (Fortuner)
2. Sisir (Honda City)
3. Chandranath (Xylo)
4. Myth (Verna) with wife
5. Sanku (Swift)
6. Bodhi (Polo)
7. Ayon (Zest)
8. Amartya (K 10) with 2 friends
9. Sajal (Fiesta)
10. Swapnil tagged with Bodhi
11. Rohit represented through his wife Urjaswee

Missed the meet in the last moment
1. Rahul
2. Sanjoy da
3. Humza

Thanks to all for making the meet successful and enriching the discussions on the Highways, destinations and the cars itself.

Special thanks to Rohit's wife for making it in Rohit's absence. That is the spirit shown by the TAI gers

Last edited:

Top Bottom