Diwali Festive Meet in Kolkata

Its great to know you guys had an awesome meet and sorry again from my side because i missed the meet!! Please upload the pictures for the others to enjoy![cheers]

samkolkata, you are very correct. Nice to see that you guys really enjoyed it a lot. But may not we see few pictures of this meet?

It was wonderful to meet you guys after so long! The drive was good apart from few truck traffic before Dankuni toll and usually traffic was on the higher side on NH2 but the drive was good enjoyed a lot!
Had a great adda with the members of this forum at AHD and obviously the food was just so delicious!
And thanks to Urjaswee di(Rohit_Navigator's wife) for coming, it was wonderful to see you at the meet. Rohit da was missed badly this time!
Also the new members who joined us for the first time were very kind and down to earth and we hope to see you guys again in our next meet! :)
In the mean time also got to drive Ayon da's Zest & Sanku da's swift(Swiftkolkata) and I must say Zest was really nice to drive specially in Sport mode and as usual Sanku da's swift was damn good to drive and kudos to him for keeping his car in this good condition!
I will post the pictures shortly! :)
BODHI

Wonderful Sunday.
Well spent amongst all the car lovers.
Blood transmitted from the Royal Blue Blooded to mere City Bumpkin was the essence of the day,
Also practical lessons learnt from an engineer in true sense.
Spirited wives, yummy food and great listeners and talkers made the morning memorable.
Will post a few photos soon.
Thank you all.

This was my first meet and was a great one indeed. Meeting like minded people was good. Got to hear many highway experiences from the highway raiders. And bonus, we got to see many superbikes while we checked-in to AHD.
And Thank You so much Bodhi for picking me up from my place. Loved driving your polo.
Looking forward to the next meet. :)

Great meet as usual. Apart from the regular TAI members from the previous meets, we had quite a few fresh faces this time.

Thanks to Urjaswee for the photos and for accompanying us on this meet.

From left: Chandranath da, my wife Sudipta, Urjaswee(Rohit's wife), Subrata da, Swapnil, unknown lady, Sanku(swiftkolkata)(being extra polite to unknown lady[roll]), Ayon, Sisir da, Amartya(Tenida) and then his two friends(sorry, dont know their TAI handles)
IMG_2730.JPG
Sajal da(safarian), in the background with the cool black shades.
IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2740.JPG

More discussions post breakfast.
IMG_2743.JPG

And the photoshoot begins.
IMG_20151122_115853_HDR.jpg

Rides : Safarian, Bodhi, Tenida
IMG_2765.JPG

Rides : Myth, Ayon
IMG_2766.JPG

Rides : swiftkolkata, Subrata, Chandranath