Directory of Taxi Operators in India

These cab operators are based in NCR
i did not save the names , only have their numbers, all are different companies

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
i did not save the names , only have their numbers, all are different companies
Let me add their names for the convenience of all members.

Super Cabs.

Meru Cabs.

Iris Cabs.

Yo Cabs.

Quick Cabs.

Mega Cabs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350z if you could edit your first post and add these phone number , it will be very handly
hope we can have a state wise directory of numbers soon.

thanks

Huawei partners with Airtel to offer free wi-fi in Easy Cabs in Delhi, NCR

NEW DELHI: Customer taking an EasyCab to reach their destination will get to use wi-fi for free. Telecom gear maker Huawei and India's largest telco Bharti Airtel said passengers of EasyCabs in Delhi NCR can avail 3G on-the-move by using Huawei's wi-fi data card, for no charge.

At present, passengers can avail this offer in 100 cabs from June 28 to September 27. Huawei Device India head Victor Shan said, "As consumers continue to own multiple WiFi-enabled devices like smartphones, laptops, tablets and gaming devices, we hope that they can utilize their valued time and make the most out of their journey by enjoying faster emailing, surfing, gaming, movies and video clips."

Upon using a password provided to commuters, they will be able to access the web on any internet-enabled device during their travel journey.

Huawei has installed its E355 WiFi dongle combined with Airtel 3G high speed internet offering Wi-Fi hotspots on the go. The card can be plugged into laptops, plugged into wall power mains and in car chargers. The dongle is available through Flipkart across India apart from Airtel retail stores.

Huawei partners with Airtel to offer free wi-fi in Easy Cabs in Delhi, NCR - The Economic Times

Private taxi in Bangalore/Mysore?

Hi Guys, I will be visiting Coorg with my parents and family in a couple of weeks. Will be flying in to BLR and then heading over to Mysore for a night's rest, and next day will continue to Coorg for 4-5 days. On the way back, same itinerary, as in Coorg to mysore, then fly our of BLR the next day after spending a night in Mysore.

Can someone from that area recommend a good private taxi operator so I can rent a chauffeur-driven Innova for 5 of us adults and luggage? Any recommendations would be useful.

Thanks.

Pickup Drop Service In Tamilnadu

Cab4U ia the cheap car rentals in Chennai, you can hirea taxi through online for online taxi booking and book your taxi or a cab service. Booking Online Taxi, Cab in Chennai, Tamilnadu through Cab4U is very easy.

Re: Private taxi in Bangalore/Mysore?

Hi Guys, I will be visiting Coorg with my parents and family in a couple of weeks. Will be flying in to BLR and then heading over to Mysore for a night's rest, and next day will continue to Coorg for 4-5 days. On the way back, same itinerary, as in Coorg to mysore, then fly our of BLR the next day after spending a night in Mysore.

Can someone from that area recommend a good private taxi operator so I can rent a chauffeur-driven Innova for 5 of us adults and luggage? Any recommendations would be useful.

Thanks.
So I have engaged the service of Gokul Travels in Bangalore. Will post a review of their services soon.

Re: Private taxi in Bangalore/Mysore?

So I have engaged the service of Gokul Travels in Bangalore. Will post a review of their services soon.
as promised, i would like to update on the services of the abovementioned operator. even though his own fleet is small, he organized a car for us through another operator. service was very good and car was in OK condition. I will take from him again if I am visiting bangalore.

Uber rolls into India, with lower prices and less flashy cars

Fancy car-booking service Uber has already rolled into three new Asian cities so far this summer – Taipei, Seoul, then Shanghai – and the expansion is far from over. Today, Uber revealed that it has launched into stealth beta on the streets on Bangalore, India’s techiest city.
As is Uber’s tradition, it celebrated the launch by giving rides to two local celebrities. For Bangalore, musician Raghu Dixit and actress-turned-entrepreneur Vasundhara Das were the first to be chauferred in a Mercedes S-Class after booking a ride via the Uber app. But not all its cars in Bangalore are so nice – the other two models will be the dreary Toyota Corolla Altis (pictured) and Honda Civic. Yes, Civics.

Perhaps that’s why Uber’s pricing in Bangalore is so low, with a minimum fare of Rs 250, which is just $3.70 – way cheaper than the minimum ride of $9 in Shanghai, or $9.35 in Singapore. By contrast, the service uses only the biggest Mercs and high-end BMWs and Audis in Shanghai and most other Asian cities.

It’s likely that Uber’s Bangalore operations will remain in stealth mode for only the city’s most clued-up nerds, before a more high-profile launch to the public later in September or October. Much of US-based Uber’s $258 million in new funding will go towards expansion across Asia.

Source - http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/vas...ed-merc-photo-1377845542644.html?format=embed

Attachments

Meru Cabs launches Cab App with Cab Walle

Radio taxi operator, Meru has launched a new mobile app which features like one touch booking, tracking, confirm booking up to 7 days in advance and Cab Wallet.

The mobile wallet feature in the Meru Cabs app in partnership with Citrus Pay can be used for payment of the trip. It can also be used at select outlets of third party retailers. Customers register and load money into the app via credit card, debit card or through net banking. Meru and Citrus Pay claim that Cab Wallet is a fast and secure way of making payments.

Meru claims that the mobile app provides the smoothest and most convenient mode to find, select and track your nearest Meru cab. Customers need not even enter the pickup location, if they are booking from the location, as it is automatically picked up by GPS. Live positioning of cabs can be tracked on the map in real time even before booking. Customers can also track their cab’s estimated time of arrival based on its GPS.

The app also has a unique 'Trip Tracker' service to ensure safety of customers, especially women. The application offers features such as tracking the customer's location and sending an alert in case of distress.

Customers are kept updated on their journey details. The app provides the details of the cab as soon as the booking is done along with the option of calling the driver with a call button.

Attachments

Top Bottom