Digit / Acko Insurance?

Thread Starter #1
Hello,
Is it worthy to take insurance from companies like Digit/Acko Insurance? Can anyone tell about their experience? They are selling via agents also nowadays which makes me wonder how they can keep their prices low as compared to the big players.
Thanks

Hi @nanu.007, Did you go with either of these providers? I am shopping for my Tiago's renewal and found Acko offering 3K cheaper than its close competition (Royal Sundaram) for the same IDV & add-ons. Digit is ruled out because they do not have cashless for Tata vehicles. Acko still says they don't have any agents, and only sold through online/telemarketing channels.

Thread Starter #3
Hi @nanu.007, Did you go with either of these providers? I am shopping for my Tiago's renewal and found Acko offering 3K cheaper than its close competition (Royal Sundaram) for the same IDV & add-ons. Digit is ruled out because they do not have cashless for Tata vehicles. Acko still says they don't have any agents, and only sold through online/telemarketing channels.
My friend got Digit but they harassed him to the core, well all insurance providers do the same at the time of claim. They didn't even listen to him about anything.
I would say Royal Sundaram. If someone you know has had a positive review of Acko then go with it.

My friend got Digit but they harassed him to the core, well all insurance providers do the same at the time of claim. They didn't even listen to him about anything.
I would say Royal Sundaram. If someone you know has had a positive review of Acko then go with it.
I asked for reviews in our FB group for Tiago but very few have purchased Acko and one claim experience which turned out positive as well. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom