Diesel Exhaust Causes Cancer!

Re: Diesel Exhaust cause cancer!

Eh,one more reason added to my book "420 reasons-Why I hate diesel cars and SUVs?":tongue:
What I know is that there is always an unbearable smell coming out of the exhaust gases of diesel cars.

With this I hope I can convince my father to buy a petrol car next time :tongue:.

@TSI - would love to hear all 420 reasons cos even I too hate diesel vehicles :biggrin:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

but still people buy diesel and ignore the long run costs.

but i don't blame the people. the government doesn't even cares to check pollution level of the filthy 100 years old trucks travelling on highway causing more and more pollution.

Eh,one more reason added to my book "420 reasons-Why I hate diesel cars and SUVs?":tongue:
With this I hope I can convince my father to buy a petrol car next time :tongue:.
The same WHO agency IARC has found out that Petrol exhaust possibly causes cancer in 1989 itself and re confirmed it now along with Diesel. (see the last sentence in the news)

So both Petrol and Diesel exhausts can be a cause for cancer on long term exposure.

Mods, please change the title to include petrol also.

OMG, shocking news again. Read this topic elsewhere, couldn't recollect.
I couldn't stand for 10 minutes together in the End of line inspection area, that diesel exhaust smell is irritating. I worry how my friends stay in line for hours together.

but i don't blame the people. the government doesn't even cares to check pollution level of the filthy 100 years old trucks travelling on highway causing more and more pollution.
I have shot a video of Maha State Govt amby car pumping out smoke like chimney of sugar factory [lol]. When Govt vehicles are junk, why will one bother about private vehicles ?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I have shot a video of Maha State Govt amby car pumping out smoke like chimney of sugar factory . When Govt vehicles are junk, why will one bother about private vehicles ?
true. MTNL has those 1000 years old jeeps [surprise] and amby , no service nothing but private car owners has to do everything.

wonder if traffic policeman's bike has PUC certificate [lol] if he challan me i will ask to show me his bike's PUC [:D]

but even had read that CNG exhausts are equally responsible for cancer.

i dont think these studies are actual researches. infact those are reverse researches where they find out a cancer patient and list all probables links causing to cancer.

Top Bottom