Diary of My Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe 1994

Thread Starter #16
You are a true petrol head, u admire the beauty of your car, even when it has some injuries, like i used to do with my wagonR :-) Everyone loves their car, no matter how it looks actually

Jeno
I sure do love my cars. I tend to get attached to every car I own, so I baby it at all times whilst having fun.

[:)]

Thread Starter #17
14th July 2011 – Random Update + New Problem.

The car has been running perfectly, no troubles what so ever. But then again, I was following my brother in the lancer in my Dad’s car and noticed something very odd with the tail lamps.

When the headlights are turned on and the brake pedal is pressed, one of the drivers’ side tail lamp shuts off instead of glowing brighter. The other side seems fine, and it operates perfectly when the head lights are turned off. Anything that you would recommend?

Head lights ON (No brake pedal)
tl.jpg
Head lights ON (Brake pedal pressed)
tl1.jpg
This is why we don’t let my brother drive the Skoda
tem.jpg
Random pic.
lvsl.jpg
Got dish?
dish.jpg
Douchbag parker, just cause you drive an expensive car...
dbp.jpg

Ps: Excuse them pics, didn't have my camera on me.

I think it maybe due to some small electrical wiring problem. And about the parking , you can find many such cases here!

Thread Starter #19
I think it maybe due to some small electrical wiring problem. And about the parking , you can find many such cases here!
Yeah, I'm getting my mate to check that out for me.
Oh, and I left a small "polite" note on the windscreen to let him know about his awesome parking skills[;)]. Also left the old coke bottle in my car on his side window and sunroof. He deserves that for banging his door into mine [:)]

yea i agree this is some mis wiring problem which is making bulb shut off instead of glowing brighter!!

Thread Starter #22
yea i agree this is some mis wiring problem which is making bulb shut off instead of glowing brighter!!
It glows sometimes, but flickers when it does. I'm getting my mate to look at the tail lamp wiring for me, so I'm gonna wait for him.
the beamer driver doesnt know how to park a car ? scrag!
He managed to ding my car with his door, got pissed, emptied a coke bottle on his sunroof and window and left a "kind" note on the windscreen.

I hate people who have no respect for others property.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate did that too. He wrote something like funny " Sorry for this note , you Spent alot of money for this beamer now go spend some Money for lessons on how to park"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24
Been ages since I updated this thread, not much had happened! Just got some throw on seat covers and floor mats for the interiors and decided to sell it. Want something bigger now, of course with a bit more power. I'll make a new thread for the new car soon :D

To conclude this thread, here are some recent pictures.

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

The car is currently up for sale, so if any of the mods could change the title, would be nice.

Cheers

Ps. New thread in the making ;)

Top Bottom