Detroit Auto Show 2010

Is the first pic of the Honda CRZ? The logo is not visible. Looks similar to the one showcased at the Autoexpo.

So CRZ has launched there. Looks gorgeous and the design done similar to the concept.

350Z

Core Team
The production model of CRZ is almost similar to the concept. This is a 2011 Hybrid coupe, it’ll be a treat to see such futuristic cars running on our roads but chances are nearly zero anytime soon.

Here are some other Hot Models which are showcased at Detroit Auto Show -:

Hyundai Santa-Fe

Volkswagen Polo Sedan!

Courtesy: Worldcarfans.com

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa Fe is still simple! Please dont bring it to India :-)

Polo's Sedan looks truly professional. Should make its debut in India soon.

I think the Santa Fe and the Tuscon are basically the same models with different names ... correct me if I am wrong.

I think the Santa Fe and the Tuscon are basically the same models with different names ... correct me if I am wrong.
not really. we can call it an updated model of Tucson.
but hey, i remember reading somewhere that new tucson is in pipeline, so it looks to be different.

Yes the Sante Fe is not very appealing! But the Polo sedan looks very neat and cool! And 350Z and RSM the pics are great!

did anyone knew audi stall caught fire at detriot show !!

It has been confirmed that Audi concept car E-Tron has not been damaged in the fire that erupted in the Audi stand at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show on Thursday. The freak fire mishap which happened in the Audi stand saw forceful evacuation of the visitors there. The Auto Show organizers were quick to issue a statement saying that the fire was quickly contained and there were no injuries.

Though the fire was first seen in the Audi stand at the show, Audi spokespersons have said that there had been no damages on the production cars or the E-Tron Concept car that was displayed at the show. They also mentioned that no injuries were reported on Audi’s stand by the visitors or the Auto Show staff. The fire seems to have started above our stand and not on our stand stressed the Audi spokesperson in an emailed message and added that the investigation by the proper authorities was on.

This second version of the E-Tron electric car is described as the “little Brother” of the earlier version of the E-Tron which was displayed in late 2009. The 2010 E-Tron made its formal debut earlier this month at the media kickoff of the 2010 Detroit Auto Show. Audi still has to confirm whether or not the second E-Tron is going into production at a later date.
source - carazoo

Top Bottom