Design Your Own Automobile!

Eh,fantastic design vishwas.I was expecting you to come up with anything like this only.
BTW,how do you obtain such attention to detail?I mean I am never able to work with such sharpness and is never able to produce such detailing like you do.
It does take sometime, but trust me you will get going magically. At first you must start with a base line always and then try with rectangles.Then fixing rectangles with tyres i.e., they should be aligned so as to look like a vehicle(the core start). Then in the rectangle you must try drawing curves using this feature: image.jpg

You will automatically start doing designs. When you roam around city, look at the vehicles and grasp the outer lines,that's enough.

I mean I am never able to work with such sharpness and is never able to produce such detailing like you do.
You should use the zoom button to add minute details like flashers, fuel tank etc.

The name of my SUV..hmmm.Yes,its the Yera(Yeti+Laura) 2.4 TSi!!
Would have been better if it was TDI[;)]

Last edited:
Wow! Wow! Wow!
That's an astonishing sketch, ishan.[clap][clap]

I really like the Alloy wheels. (The detailing done on the discs)[:)]
Thanks dude! Yeah the alloys,took me some time to do the detailing on that.
I forgot to give more details about the car. If this car will be built,it will be called the COBOS(Pronounced as Co-Boss). It will be powered by a straight six biturbo and should be a match for the king-GTR. And it will be manufactured by IRD(Indian Race Development) for those people who think that Indians cant built cars. Will sketch other angles and will upload them soon.

I had created this long ago

first,created a rough sketch on paper with ordinary pencil.[embarass]
04052012002.jpg

And rendered this hand drawing in photoshop.I agree that body proportion is not perfect.[roll]
04052012002 copy 3.jpg

Top Bottom