Design Your Own Automobile!

Here is my latest model - Xytiga (a Xylo and Ertiga beater!)

The first low slung and low floor MUV for India.

Features -
1) Stiff suspension (for better handling and to avoid bottoming out with full load)
2) 2 engine options - 1.5 litre 100 bhp and 2.2 litre 140 bhp
3) Long wheelbase for space in all 3 rows
4) RWD in 100 bhp version and AWD in 140 bhp version

This MUV is for good city and highway roads, not for rural roads, so no complains about GC please! Bookings start tomorrow.

Attachments

@ Vipul : Why does the bull bar protrude so much?

And how does a sedan lover (and SUV hater) like you love Jeeps? What about handling and stability? [glasses] (pun intended)
Well,bull bar is protruding so much because at the end I just wanted to complete it and hence made this mistake.
BTW,I am a sedan lover,but NOT the SUV hater.Else I'd have hated Yeti also.
About the JEEP thing,my dear.Who doesn't love the Jeep?A well modded Jeep is always my fantasy car,or even a black Bolero with black alloys,very fat rubber and some neat touches of chrome with a lot of foglamps and off-road lights and jet-black tint is also the SUV I love more than any sedan.

Hahaha. I opened ms paint. drew one rectangle and closed. Not in a frame of mind to design something.
Haha,I did it more than 5 times but at the end I made a Jeep.

@Raj:
I am sure,the 140 BHP producing engine is a mHawk!![;)]

350Z

Core Team
Another creation of mine. Designed it long time back. Don't have enough time for sketching. Sigh.

Vitya Coupe.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have already spent hours in front of a white screen but is unable to design anything like this.In fact at the end I myself is left thinking if what I have designed.[lol]How you guys manage to do it?
I was expecting our CV guy Vishwas to come up with something really special.
Dunno why,but I loved the first design,its side profile is looking good to me.
All you have to have is lot of imagination, you will make wonders.

The side profile of the first bus of vishwas resembles the best AC buses. Those were the chinese buses plying in mumbai suburbs which would be replaced by volvos later.
The only difference being that practically it would be not be possible to have a secondary exit due to the presence of the the engine and AC at the back.
Buddy which picture were you referring?

After I saw the designs from Vishwas, I saw my first post and I was embarrassed!
Nope, i am still a newbie while i design the front part of the bus. The outer line always goes out of sync

Well,although I am not a paint pro like you guys but after a lot of failed attempts and hours of banging my head on the screen(even in office) here is what I have created:-
View attachment 55986

Who can identify this vehicle?
Hint:This vehicle is hidden somewhere in the heart of nearly each of us!!
Perfect!

P.S: Let the bull bar come closer

No need to feel embarrassed raj. Your design is outstanding. Vishwas has so many, and all of them are good. Vipul's jeep is really awesome. And you guys have managed to give minute details too...
I wonder how you people made using paint. I just cant imagine.
It seems Vishal woke up all night to make those buses.
Thanks for those words. No, like i said you have to have full imagination, that'e the key[;)]
Hahaha. I opened ms paint. drew one rectangle and closed. Not in a frame of mind to design something.
That's enough, you will surely start drawing.

Well here is one more from my side,again an SUV:-
View attachment 56066
Nice color combos and tail lamps suits well, BTW what's the name?

Last edited:
Just finished one.
Untitled.png

As i use the old XP paint in windows 7, i have to save with BMP which is not supported in TAI.
This image is JPEG which is converted so the image color goes off the line.

Last edited:
Eh,fantastic design vishwas.I was expecting you to come up with anything like this only.
BTW,how do you obtain such attention to detail?I mean I am never able to work with such sharpness and is never able to produce such detailing like you do.

The name of my SUV..hmmm[thinking].Yes,its the Yera(Yeti+Laura) 2.4 TSi!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom