Design Your Own Automobile!

Re: How To Become An Automobile Designer?

how's my concept. audi rs7?? [:)]...(photoshoped image of my pencil sketch)
Awesome design..

Can you please , I HAve a ford figo, I plan to change the look like Sports car...
If possible can you provide some designs changes that suits a sports car llok?

do you like designing cars?

Hi guys, i am very fond of cars and love to draw cars with my own imagination. Here are some of mine. Please post if you have any. Please ignore those nomenclatures.

Attachments

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: do you like designing cars?

These are A-awesome.
I love designing products or modding existing ones. Have been doing some DIYs to satisfy my thirst.

bhvm

Honoured Member

Please start a design Firm Like DC (better than him I suppose). You will see success.

Please start a design Firm Like DC (better than him I suppose). You will see success.
thanks buddy. i have the idea in mind. but you know what, capital is the main problem. i haven't enough money to start that kind of firm. and the main problem is where i live. a few people have knowledge about cars.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Wonderful Sketches there buddy![clap] Loved that BMW sketch. I believe this thread can become an interesting read if all of us share our car drawings here. It is actually a unique topic. Very interesting. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Regards

Akash

thanks akash sir.
by the way, if i send a design through mail to a company, will they accept? note that i have not taken any degree on car designing or haven't studied broadly about car designing.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

by the way, if i send a design through mail to a company, will they accept? note that i have not taken any degree on car designing or haven't studied broadly about car designing.
Well to make a professional design one has to have accurate knowledge and prior experience. When you intend to sell your design to a company first of all see your potential clients, understand their needs, fix the terms and conditions and then apply for patents. It involves a lot of effort, time and dedication. But no harm in learning I would say. Try searching "Tarzan The Wonder Car Movie" on Youtube. Ajay Devgn played a car designer in that. That movie shall help you to some extent as well.

Regards

Akash

Well to make a professional design one has to have accurate knowledge and prior experience. When you intend to sell your design to a company first of all see your potential clients, understand their needs, fix the terms and conditions and then apply for patents. It involves a lot of effort, time and dedication. But no harm in learning I would say. Try searching "Tarzan The Wonder Car Movie" on Youtube. Ajay Devgn played a car designer in that. That movie shall help you to some extent as well.

Regards

Akash
i have seen the movie . BTW thanks for your valuable words. this question is always there in my mind.

Top Bottom