I hope that it will be costliest indigenous car. So whichever design is finalised, following are my requirements , please take note of it before you proceed further.
1) 8 airbags
2) infrared under bumper light s to judge depth of pond.
3) prefixed hydrulic and electric jacks near all wheels
4) electric spanner to unscrew the puncturd wheel.
5) under body spare wheel, which can be lifted up by a magnetic mechanism
6) biometric door handle s , and star stop button.
7} traffic jam lights
8) duel fuel (solar + diesel)
9) unremovable TAI logo (designed by HR)
Thanks for the info TFF.
It seems a reasonable buy for Rs.4k.
But but but
My brother says to get such items from Honeshop18 (as it is a trusted one in our family).
I tried searching but they have only tablets available.
So, should I drop my plan and stay with my BB!
Exceptional is the word, you have got a very precise hand.
I too have been trying to sketch cars since I was in 8th standard but was never able to attain that perfect detailing.
I'd say, you are made for designing.
Thanks Vipul your motivation has provoked me to design my best car yet. I am searching a lot on aerodynamics. As for perfection, its all about some innovation,passion and practice. Next car will be TAI