Delhi Supercar Show is Back with a Bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Following the tremendous success from the last year’s event held in New Delhi, it is our foremost pleasure to inform everyone (Especially Delhi’tes!) that the second series of The Claridges Supercar Sunday is coming back with a bang! And this time with a lot more action, which will not only include supercars but some worth drooling superbikes too. What’s even better is that if you are a proud owner of any supercar / sportscar / superbike, and living in or around New Delhi, simply contact us as early as possible and you could be lucky enough to have your prized possession showcased in this wonderful event. Although, for those who do not own a supercar or superbike need not worry either, because exactly like the last year (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...clusive-coverage.html?highlight=supercar+show), The Automotive India shall be putting up the First Exclusive and Highly Detailed Coverage so that members living far away don’t regret missing this event. Stay tuned. More details to be added soon. [thumbswink]

bentley-supercarshow.jpg

aston-martin-india.jpg

chevrolet-camaro-india-roads.jpg

chevrolet-camaro-transformers-front.jpg

rolls-royce-ferrari.jpg

rolls-royce-phantom-interiors.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Delhi Supercar Sunday is Back with a Bang!

Is a date finalized or is this pre-event publicity?. There's always nice cars at this event and Dehli has no shortage of exotics. Is this event organized by the Cannonball Club too?.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Re: Delhi Supercar Sunday is Back with a Bang!

Yes, this event is jointly organized by the Cannonball club. The date has not yet been finalized though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
@ vibhor

Will you be there?

Maybe we can have a mini meet.

BTW, whats the entry fee?

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
Depending upon the date, I will be present on this event from our community. More details will be added once they are finalized. Shailinder, Venue is The Claridges Hotel, Aurangzeb Road.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think last year's event was itself a great success and i hope this time it will be even better!

Vibhor expecting a lot of pictures from your side this time too!

And all Delhi'tees can plan for a meet kinda thing once the dates are finalized!

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
Once we receive further information, it will be immediately posted on The Automotive India. BTW, it seems that supercar owners have begin to rejoice already because nowadays every night I hear the powerful sound of sports cars from Africa Avenue side. And no, I wasn’t dreaming! :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom