Delhi Supercar Show Exclusive Coverage

Thread Starter #34

350Z

Core Team

That's All Folks! This was the final set of Pictures. I hope everyone enjoyed watching the pictures of these fantastic super-cars. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Need you say that 350Z!! Great coverage , you made us feel that we were actually present there! The Camaro is super cool!!

YAYyyayayYAyYAYyAYyYAYyAYyYAyYAyAYyAYyAYyYAyAYyAYyAYyAYyAYyAYyaYyaA!!!!
CAMARO!
Drooooooooollllllllllll Maaaaaalllllllllllllll!!
A dodge stealth!! Hmm.
350z, Next year im gonna bring a Viper to the show!!
Guys, take ur picks. For me its the camaro, aftermarket 502 HEMI[evil]If not, then definately the M5. Seats 4, and eats ferraris for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.[gun]Btw, I've rear seats of my M5 empty. Any takers? Watch The vid!

BMW M5

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
@racerdabba, Do you really own a Viper? and Yeah, The Camaro was show grabber and looked stunning indeed, especially when running on our streets. What's the approx. cost of Importing one?

Drive Safe,
350Z

@racerdabba, Do you really own a Viper? and Yeah, The Camaro was show grabber and looked stunning indeed, especially when running on our streets. What's the approx. cost of Importing one?

Drive Safe,
350Z

man, that is a big jump from M800 to Camaro! [cheers]

Thread Starter #40

350Z

Core Team
News is that there's yet again another Super-car show going to be held in Delhi but this time by Parx, On 7th March.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Drive Safe,
350Z
[frustration]

Nonono... No man, all i was saying that i want to bring one !!! he he.
Wish i had a viper.

man, that is a big jump from M800 to Camaro!
"A small step for a man, a giant leap for Mankind"[lol]

Thread Starter #44

350Z

Core Team
Parx Supercar Show!

Courtesy: Carwale.com

The Delhi edition of the Parx Super Car Show 2010, held yesterday saw more than 50 beauties sharing the stares. Gautam Singhania, chairman & managing director of Raymond Ltd. and chairman & founder of the Super Car Club of India (SCI) led the entourage of supercars. The participating cars, driven by their owners travelled from The Ramada Plaza all the way to Gurgaon and back. This convoy and display of the most desirable cars in the country was a spectacular sight and a feast for car enthusiasts in Delhi. According to Gautam Singhania, a keen car enthusiast and racing driver, “The Parx Super Car Show is aimed to bring together like-minded individuals who own and have a passion for luxury and sports cars. The event helps us display these auto marvels for all to view atleast once a year.”

“Encouraged and enthused by the active response for the first-ever super cars show at Mumbai in 2009, we organised the second edition of the Parx Super Car Show in a larger format this year again, in Mumbai. Ever since we organised the first show at Mumbai in April last year, we have been receiving innumerable requests from proud owners of super cars across India to organise similar shows in their respective cities. We, thus, propose to take the Parx Super Car Show to other cities in India,” he added. As event organizers, Shailendra Singh, joint managing director, Percept Ltd, “Parx Super Car Show is a unique property with all the trappings of becoming a mega asset. This property in a progressive country like India will only make us proud.”

parx-super-car-show-2010-in-new-delhi.jpg

parx-super-car-show-gautam-singhania-cmd-raymond-limited.jpg

parx-super-car-show-showcasing-super-cars.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom