• Noida

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
So TAI'ians of Dilli and NCR!

Its 2015 and the 1st quarter is almost on verge of end. What are we doing?? Holi is on 6th March and 08th is a Sunday. This is the 2nd proposal I'll make (1st proposal already accepted :biggrin: by concerned!) for holding a meet either in Noida or nearest can be it's 9 Bakery in Chanakyapuri (New Delhi). Timing to be 10am since there are many like me who get up as early as 9 am on a Sunday.

No tension whether you come in night suit, jump suits, jeans et al but since the new year has begun lets start afresh and hold this massive Delhi Meet this Sunday.

Looking forward for a good turn out and since its 2015 hence have begun a new thread so please with due izzat to all of you, do participate and make this meet a grand success!!

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Delhi-NCR Meet: 08th March-15

Dear Friends,

Its been a long time as we all have met. Specially I haven't any of the Delhi-NCR Taigers . I propose a meet on 03rd May, Sunday at 6pm at India Habitat Center. Reason for evening meet is that weather cools down and Sunday mornings are really lazy ones. I would love to have a great turn out and big TAI meet this time. Giving you all ample time to make your plans accordingly buddies. Do confirm your presence for the same.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Delhi-NCR Meet: 3rd May 2015

Friends,

Its really long, more than half the year is going to end and the Delhi Tai-gers haven't met. I propose a meet at It's 9 bakery on 05th July, Sunday at 10:00 am. Please confirm your presence for the same. It would be really nice to meet you all. After being a part of TAI, this would be my 1st meet. Requesting the Delhi/NCR team to arrive and spend time together on coming Sunday. Looking forward to a great time.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Reporter Saab, if possible then please look for any dates near Diwali too, those days I will be around the place and I am also dying to meet you guys. Right not more than 700 kms away and hence can't come.
BTW, I am looking forward to meet members in Chennai on 27th Aug as I am there for a day (9 am to 7 pm to be precise).

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Reporter Saab, if possible then please look for any dates near Diwali too, those days I will be around the place and I am also dying to meet you guys.
Certainly Vipul, will arrange that time too for sure. At present, I wish, good turn out is there for coming Sunday. I till now only know few members from Delhi and of which more than 90% are on Forum here only. I wish we all meet in person to know each other and share our interests.[:)] The It's 9 Bakery is located at Chanakya Puri near Satya Marg, New Delhi.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #8

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Delhi-NCR Meet: 5th July 2015

How about an NCR weekend Drive trip ? Any plans people for the coming weeks ?
I am good with 10th or 11th October. I definitely feel that somehow, the Delhi-NCR Group of TAI has to be more active just like TAI members are really active in east or down south.[:)]

I do hope that in coming weekend, we can make a good and successful meet. So, pour in your suggestions. Lets make it big!

Regards

Akash

I am okay with any weekend, but I would like the NCR members to organize a drive to someplace.

Let's organize a logged drive to some historic places around Delhi and for this I vote for Bharatpur in for a winters meet, and a planned circuit drive in and around NCR for an october meet.

Regards,

Bharat

I am okay with any weekend, but I would like the NCR members to organize a drive to someplace.

Let's organize a logged drive to some historic places around Delhi and for this I vote for Bharatpur in for a winters meet, and a planned circuit drive in and around NCR for an october meet.

Regards,

Bharat
Bharat, My humble suggestion is that first meet up in any of your weekends and then plan the organized drive in that meet itself. That should be more effective

Thread Starter #13

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I plan on holding a meet of us Delhi TAI-gers on the 28th of Feb-2016, Sunday in Delhi from 9am to 12pm. Location suggestions most welcome. I feel the TAI's Delhi meet is really long overdue so looking forward to a good participation and time. Please drop in your consent/availability along with the suggestion of a good and approachable location in Delhi.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Though we are always an active bunch of enthusiasts but why is it that the Delhi chapter of TAI is not able to find time for a weekend meet? I am really eager to meet the Delhi-NCR Tai-gers and so far no success on this front! Please do plan a meet at the earliest. Let's have a big meet and make some noise![:)] Lets Re-activate the Dilli Chapter people!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom