Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet (Page.5) !!

Thread Starter #47
Re: Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet Proposed !!

It seems both had great time together. Did you people ahd MAZAA, because without it RK would not be real RK. [lol].

Awaiting for Storme TD as well.
Yes, Dharmesh MAAZA was there, but there one more guy older than RK who is celebrating his birthday today[;)]. Yes we are planning to do the TD together tomorrow and will post you the report by evening !!

Sethu,

Which flight you are taking and when are you landing man[:)]

Thread Starter #49

@Nitin,

I am right now with our member Tornado, His Aria is on the final stage of service which will be over within next 30 min, then we are moving to the ABS motors showroom for a TD of Storm, after that we would like to proceed towards CP I hope. I told Carabiker about this yesterday and sent SMS of TD to all those 4 members, but nobody has replied except you. So it is not clear at the moment that how many of would like to come today. So what is your plan, please let us know

Last edited by a moderator:

if you guys have time, we can meet at same place we met on 1st or if your busy in gurgaon itself, we can call the meet off.

Thread Starter #51

Hey Nitin

That is a good idea and it was a nice place too. No no we will become free soon and hopefully hit that place between 6 to 7pm. Let me just talk to Tornado on this as he is in the workshop near his vehicle, then I will confirm to you.

350Z is here busy editing my posts, am not going to give him more opportunities to do that again :(

hope he makes the meet on saturday and grace us with his presence :)
Is Vibhor joining you people?[confused]
This is a great surprise!!!!!!

Meeting and making it new friends

Meetings and making new friends is an art. It is not possible with everyone Rajvel

Sorry guys couldn't make it to the meet. Just came back from office. Hope you all had a nice time.

freakdude.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Meeting and making it new friends

Meetings and making new friends is an art. It is not possible with everyone Rajvel
Prioritizing things in life is an art too. Isn’t it? My schedule was clear since day one to Gurrala. There is just no point in making false commitments.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #57
Re: Meeting and making it new friends

Prioritizing things in life is an art too. Isn’t it? My schedule was clear since day one to Gurrala. There is just no point in making false commitments.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, Vibhor, I respect to your personal commitments, but which will never stop to speak over phone and if you not in a position and post a small message expressing your inability to meet us. See we feel good, if you join us always as we also felt when we travel from so far and and being on the forum from quite some time active and expect some proactive initiative in replying back to us. But it so ok, we still respect your commitments [:)]

Thread Starter #60

It was really nice to meet our fellow members at Delhi in 2 mini meets. I thank you Carabiker, Nitin, Tornado for the gesture and feel bad for Mastersquall, Abhishek for not joining us. One thing surprised me really that AllHyundai never replied at all and few other members too. Thanks to Tornado for taking me to ABS motors and accompanying me for the TD and also sharing his co-passenger seat in his beautiful Aria[:)]. Thank you friends for everything and special thanks to Nitin for joining us on both the meets. [clap] I am happy that I making lot of new friends through TAI and will continue doing so

Top Bottom