Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet (Page.5) !!

Re: Delhi Mini TAI Members' Meet Proposed !!

Hey guys great to see the pics.. And as well nice talking to you guys over phone. Hope we will meet soon.

It was really nice to meet our fellow members at Delhi in 2 mini meets. I thank you Carabiker, Nitin, Tornado for the gesture and feel bad for Mastersquall, Abhishek for not joining us. One thing surprised me really that AllHyundai never replied at all and few other members too. Thanks to Tornado for taking me to ABS motors and accompanying me for the TD and also sharing his co-passenger seat in his beautiful Aria[:)]. Thank you friends for everything and special thanks to Nitin for joining us on both the meets. [clap] I am happy that I making lot of new friends through TAI and will continue doing so
Where are nitin's pic Gurralla ?

@Raja, I think he is Hiding behind some one? I am trying to find him for past 3 days..

Thread Starter #64

@Raja,Sethu,

Nitin told us not to post his pics, so we have to respect his privacy part[:)]

Thread Starter #65

More pics of the meet, Since I met Tornado at ABS motors service center in Gurgaon, hence attaching the first pics over there which also include his Aria pics and one of the nice Manza standing there in the workshop[:)]

Attachments

@gurralla

Allhyundai dint call you because it seems he was in goa for vacation as he had told me about that when we met

Thread Starter #67

Oh, might be, but Raja he could have messaged me the same. See that Aria, it is really massive looks and what a space inside, but there is a difference from Aria to Storm. Aria has 3 rows in same side, hence the middle row looks less spacious than Storm and it is really awesome to sit in the middle row of Storm and Tornado was asking ABS fellows to exchange his Aria to Storm for a good price[:)]

Excellent pics Gurrala. That must be the Manza Elan in the forth pic posted by you. BTW looks like you guys had a great time. Wish more members had joined in, but at the same time, they all must have tried their best to make it:smile:.

i really felt bad for not able to come . Very sorry gurrala . I only get sunday free time rest of day is life is it at worst :/

Thread Starter #71
Hey friends I thought of posting some more pics of Delhi life here. I searched a lot where to post them and I am convinced to post them here. These are consisting,Delhi Metro, Coffee day in front of Taj Palace,Palika Bazar,New Delhi Railway station Ajmer gate side, ABS motors showroom pics, Manza Club Class with different color top, Some pics of the expo in Pragati maidan and some casual pics at Delhi. I wish you will enjoy with them

Attachments

Thread Starter #72
Pics continued ..

Attachments

RK Sir great seeing those pics. Actually its been more than a year i have visited Delhi. between 2008-10 I would been in delhi for more than 50 times. I used to go to Chandigargh/mohali for a clients place. for that I will come by flight to delhi from there I take chathapthi to chandigargh [I think kalka exp something]

After seeing your pic it was like a virtual tour for me to Delhi.

Thanks

Nice pics RK sir and always love to see Delhi in pics as it's been a lonnggggg time i have been to India.

BTW: I liked the Manza Club Class with black top. It's one of my favorite combination if you go for a white color. Looks really cool.

Thread Starter #75
@Sethu
@Singh

Thank you for your happiness about the pics and I am glad to hear this.

I am travelling to Delhi since I think 1995 I hope first in Trains latter in Flights might visited Delhi for 100 times by now. But I always missed that joy of travelling in trains than flights and from few years it has really become a pain to travel by flights as our airport is now quite far from city and was the same case with Delhi too(till metro was introduced, but it is not in operation due to some issues). I feel like hell you know get up early plan 1 hr for travelling to airport, 1 hour before boarding the flight and they are some delays of flights very badly during winters to Delhi, fog issues to landing and some times diversion to jaipur or something, if landing traffic is more he will ask you to go around for 20 to 30 minutes and sometimes standstill on mahipalpur highway right 3 flights left side 2 flights waiting to land. after landing baggage, taxi all this stuff. instead I felt in train like Rajdhani 2nd AC which takes some 20 hours to Delhi is best to relax and reach peacefully. So when you travel by train or bus you will really see best part of Delhi and the real life too. It was really a bliss to travel in Metro this time, its really amazing and Delhi people are lucky to have that.

Regarding Manza CC, oh it was really tempting and you know the base version is Rs.7.15 lakhs ex-showroom[clap], I like it very much

Top Bottom