Delhi Members - Please Raise Your Hand

Guys..go and catch Vibhor(350Z)..
He is also a Delhite.
[lol] I knew someone would come up with this great idea of catching Vibhor. What Vibhor would do here man ? We need to fix the date and that is it. But look at the Sun [evil] it is too hot now a days to even go out to office forget meeting.

Meet at Dhaula kuan and drive till Mcdonalds near Manesar or search for any high-speed empty stretch of NH-1...
This sounds ok.

Well it looks like now we need to plan a good meet,but guys please plan it either in mid August or after that because I am suffering from jaundice and as per my doctor and latest blood test reports(just 4 hours back) I am a spoilt case and hence need 15 days more and some food items are restricted for even upto 45 days.
I being a shahi-paneer addict,want to eat it with all you guys.

I wish i was in India and attend atleast one of our TAI meets. I hope you guys plan something in October or December, so that i can attend the meet as well since i will be in India for sure.

Probably you could plan up one in the U.S itself. Our ex team member Adam (Zinam) lives in Columbus, Indiana.

Drive Safe,
350Z
That's good to know Vibhor but sirji both the places are almost 10 - 14 hours away from where i live. [frustration]

Hey Delhites..

We can plan a meet next weekend morning to Murthal..its around 30 Kms from the Bypass and has awesome dhabas for eating pranthas, lassi and other stuff as well. There are good restaurants as well like Haveli, Pind Baluchi, Pizza hut, CCD etc. The Highway is great and we all can enjoy the morning drive along with a healthy breakfast and great gossips.. :P

What say People.. lets plan and this weekend (21st or 22nd July) and make it a memorable meet..

If someone has other suggestions they are most welcome to share..:)

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hey Delhites..

We can plan a meet next weekend morning to Murthal..its around 30 Kms from the Bypass and has awesome dhabas for eating pranthas, lassi and other stuff as well. There are good restaurants as well like Haveli, Pind Baluchi, Pizza hut, CCD etc. The Highway is great and we all can enjoy the morning drive along with a healthy breakfast and great gossips.. :P

What say People.. lets plan and this weekend (21st or 22nd July) and make it a memorable meet..

If someone has other suggestions they are most welcome to share..:)
thank god you didn't said lets eat at sukhdev dhabha. the food sucks but still people eat there like maniacs.

i agree haveli has some good standard food with some taste but still it's not that good.

people go there , just like you including myself , for a long drive and to have some fun but it's terrible. even the haveli of karnal was bad.

Me being new to the community, i think delhi people have not made any meeting plan yet, let's do it guys. I am also in. Any day Anytime Anywhere. Just a buzz 2 days before,as i need to give application for the leave to my boss(dad-as i am in my family business).

Delhi members, i am sorry to say i cannot meet anymore. today is last day in Delhi and i dont see any initiatives. also today my whole day is packed.

Top Bottom